Chapter six ⁶ | GO AWAY

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . . Chapter ⁶

It was the end of the day so Felix was going to head over to the Middle School and see if there were any updates on Dustin's new slime ball pet. Things were getting dull and he wanted some excitement compared to having to sit in class and do algebra. Walking through the High School parking lot first with his Skateboard in hand to get to the other parking lot.

"So, you're sister coming or what?" Vicki asked impatiently from where she leaned against Billy's car looking around for the red headed Middle School girl.

"Screw it. That little shit can skate home-" Billy started talking but cut himself off as his eyes landed on a raven haired teen walking across the parking lot with not a care in the world. Felix. He'd found out the teen's name through people at school.

"You wait here. And don't call her that." Billy flicked his cigarette on the parking lot ground.

"What?" Vicki was totally confused at what he meant, though she was confused a lot most of the time.

"Sister. She's not my sister." Billy pointed out with a heated glare before making his way towards the German teen.

"Felix, right?" Billy cut Felix off from walking any further, as he'd walked right out in front of him.

"Last time I checked, yeah. Billy, right?" Felix shot back at the blonde mullet teen. Billy grinning at the cheeky response.

"Yeah Billy Hargrove. But you knew that already. You know where Max is? She's late again." Billy asked Felix, staring at him intensely as if trying to figure him out.

"Max... No sorry I don't. Maybe try, I don't know the Middle School, it's kinda where Middle Schools are. Just a guess though." Felix's response was sharp as usual, not forgetting the way Billy had been to Steve in that basketball game beforehand.

"Yeah..." Billy replied glancing away for a second amused by Felix's attitude licking his bottom lip before setting his gaze on Felix again but before he could say anything else, which he wanted to, it was too late as Felix easily side stepped Billy walking away without another word.

Billy let out a scoff watching him walk away in the direction of the Middle School amused, only looking away when Vicki yelled out his name.

• • • • • • •

"I only ever wanted to see you laughing under the purple rain.~" Felix muttered his current favourite song (Purple rain by Prince 1984) that had been released this year by Prince. God, when Felix discovered Prince he'd fallen in love with his music. Then again Felix enjoyed a lot of different genres of music out there. Nancy had actually been the one to introduce Felix to Prince's music.

Felix turned the corner only to see Max pressed up close to the door on her knees, fiddling with the handle of the AV club causing him to tilt his head a little in curiosity, picking up the pace until he was next to her. Leaning against the wall watching amused as now he could see she was trying to unlock the door with a paperclip.

"So they locked you out? Harsh." Felix's comment caused Max to jump in fright, turning to see him, shoulders relaxing when she realised it was only him. Felix not mentioning her brother looking for her knowing it was probably the last thing she wanted to think or talk about.

"Oh hey Felix, yeah they locked the door, but I'm good at lock picking." Max explained while turning back to continue picking the lock, feeling like she nearly had it.

"Right, well here's some words of encouragement to help you get it. You can do it Max, you got this, wooooh..." Felix encouraged quietly watching with a fond smile.