Stark and Carter

A few minutes later Steve and Bucky were walking down the hall.

"And you have never seen these four people before?" The Guard asked.

"No I've got an eye for this. The four of them looked fishy."

"Can you describe them?" The guard asked.

"One of them had a hippie beard." The woman said.

"Hippie. Like Bee Gees or Mungo Jerry?" The guard asked.

"Definitely Mungo Jerry." She replied

So the two of them snuck into an office trying to hide who they were but they failed to notice who's it was. When Bucky started looking around while Steve was listening outside the door.

"Steve." Bucky said and Steve looked at him but he pointed at the desk and there was a picture of Steve but before the Super Soldier serum.

Steve walked over to it and picked it up looking at it closely and then turned around and read what was on the door.

Margret Carter
Director

When in the office across from them two people walked in and it was Peggy and another Man and Peggy was not happy.

"I said bring them in." Peggy complained.

"They're trying ma'am, but Braddock's unit has been stopped by lightning strikes." The man told her.

"Oh for the love of......I'll look at the weather projections." She replied and the two of them continued taking.

Steve and Bucky walked closer to the window Separating the two offices and Steve watched her very closely. When on the other side Peggy figured out what was going on and she and the man walked out of the office.

"So where are you at with names?" Tony asked Howard.

"Well if it's a boy, my wife likes Elmonzo." He replied and I laughed a little.

"Huh. Might wanna let that stew a little. You got time." Tony told him.

"Let me ask you guys a question. When your kids were born, were you nervous?"

"Wildly." I replied.

"Oh, yeah." Tony agreed.

"Did you feel qualified? Like you had any idea how to successfully operate that thing?" Howard asked.

"I was always a kid person but this time was different." I told him.

"I literally pieced it together as I went along. I thought about what my dad did."

"My old man he never met a problem he couldn't solve with a belt." He replied.

"I thought my dad was tough on me and now, looking back on it, I just remember the hood stuff. You know. He did drop the odd pearl."

"Yeah? Like what?" Howard asked.

"No amount of money ever bought a second of time." Tony replied.

"Smart guy." Howard replied causing me to giggle a little.

"He did his best." Tony told him.

"I'll tell you that kids not even here yet and there's nothing I wouldn't do for him." He said and then moved to get in his car and when he did the two of us saw Steve and Bucky standing beside a military vehicle.

Steve lifted his head asking though his thoughts if we got it and Tony held up the case and taped it a few times telling them it was in there and he nodded his head in response. And Tony shook his head slightly as we looked back to Howard.

"Good to meet you, Potts. You as well, Barnes." He said and shook Tony's hand.

"Howard.....everything's gonna be alright." Tony told him and then hugged him while I stood off to the side.

"Thank you..for everything...........you've done for this country." Tony told him and then pulled away from him and Howard walked away.

"Jarvis." Howard said and handed him the flowers. And with smiles on our faces Tony and I slowly began to walk away.

"Have we ever meet them?" Howard asked.

"You meet a lot of people, Sir." Jarvis replied.

"They seem very familiar. Weird beard though." Howard said, And they got in the car and drove off.

"Gotta say Howard looked a lot better in the 40s. He wasn't as...... well how do I put it..... I wanna say cleaned up."

"So your saying my father used to be attractive?" Tony asked.

"I wouldn't say attractive just he did look better then. Then again I had eyes for him." I said and pointed to Bucky as we were walking up to him and Steve.

"So Elmonzo, huh?" I asked

"Don't even get me started." He replied.