12

Eren's POV

NO. She can't be. Y/n can't be died! I watch her body bang into the ground and her hair covering her face. I can't tell but something...I don't know came over me and I screamed towards the female Titan. All she did was smile.

"EREN! Get the hell out of here!" Oluo yelled while swinging towards the female Titan, he lands a jab with his sword in her eyes but she quickly lifts her right hand and slams him into a tree, I can see his entire rib cage breaking in half instantly. I gasp and hide behind a tree. I don't believe it. Everyone is dying right in front of me and I'm supposed to run away? Then I see Gunther and Eld sprinting towards the female Titan and starting slicing through her body. It seems to be working so I smile a little bit at their efforts.

"See Eren? The next time you doubt us, you better–"

BANG

The female Titan wraps Gunther's wires and slammed his body into the ground, shattering everything of him. I gasp and started to swing off again but...I couldn't. I have to intervene. I turned around and flew high in the sky. My eyes widened as I look at the scene in from of me. Blond was everywhere, the female Titian regaining her skin back, she already killed off Eld too. But my eyes planted on y/n. Her body still remains motionless.

I'm....
Gonna.....

"KILL YOUUU!" I yelled, pressing my teeth into my hands, transforming.
——————
Levi's POV

I continue to fly though the trees while keeping my eyes on them just in case a Titan tries to attack me or my group.

"Levi!" I heard someone yelled. I looked back and saw Erwin and Hanji flying towards me.

"Where's the rest of your group?"

"I decided to go alone just make sure everyone else was okay."

"What about y/n? She's not fit for this kind of thing." He said while glaring dangerously at me. I do the same and fold my arms.

"Don't worry about her. I'm sure she's f–"

"ROARRRRRRRRR!!!" It felt like the ground was shaking as the thunderous roar is heard throughout the forest. Erwin and I share another look before we head to the location of the roar. I hear wires flying next to me and I look over to see Mikasa.

"It's Eren! We gotta get to him!" She said. I nodded and we all head to the loud rumbles.

.....I'm hope Y/n's okay.

——————————
Still in Levi's POV

My eyes closed as I saw all of my friends died on the ground. I can feel it. My anger getting the best of me but it wasn't until I laid eyes on her.

Y/n......

It was like my whole world stopped. There she was laying lifeless on the ground with blood covering her. I landed right in front her and took her body in my hands. She's not cold just warm. She's still alive! I looked over at Eren's Titan body and frowned. The brat must've thought she was dead and went into a rage. I guess she decided to take his body for herself.

"Is that...?"

I looked back at Misaka and nodded.

".... What I'm about to ask you is very important, take her back to the others. She's still breathing. I'll get your brother back but.... Allow me to take care of this one." I eye the female Titan. She gasp before taking off in a run. I smile.

Oh. That's how you wanna play this game.

________________

Y/n's POV

hmmmm am I dead? I can feel all of my limbs but I can't move. I open one of my eyes to see that we were on a wagon. Someone was.... holding my hands. I looked to the side and see Eren who was sleeping holding my left hand and then on the right Levi holding my right hand while looking over the wagon I guess to make sure no Titan was following us. I softly moan while shifting my body to stand up.

"Y/n! Are you okay?"Levi asked while moving away from the edge of the wagon.

"I'm fine. What happened?"

"You passed out. Don't worry everything's okay now."

His hands stroked my cheek and I smile.

"Thank you for saving me." I said.

"He didn't save you. I did..." I heard Eren mumble in his sleep. Levi scoffed and frowned.

"Shut up brat. Anyways Y/n, you should get some rest. You had a hard day." Levi said while rubbing my shoulders.

"That's not a bad thing actually."

I smile at Levi's touch before I closed my eyes to go back to sleep.
———————
Nighttime

Levi's POV

"YOU IDIOT! You couldn't save Y/n!" I yelled at myself as I jab a knife through my veins. My body doesn't react, instead it itches for more stabs so I grin and repeatedly stab myself. Blood covers the entire desk and since I hate messes, I sigh and set the knife down. Damn. Now I gotta clean that up.

"Tsk now Levi. What did I tell you about making such big messes?" A voice at the door said. I eye whoever it was and saw it was Erwin.

"Shouldn't you be checking on everyone who participated in the expenditure today?"

"And shouldn't you be sticking to the plan when it regards Y/n?"

I sigh and stood up.

"I'm working on that. It's not like I haven't...Kill enough, but good news is , I made a pact with someone and she took out most of our men today."

"Ohhh and Who is this "someone"?" Erwin asked while leaning against desk. I looked at sword and smile.

"Annie."

"Annie? So she is the female Titan."

"Yes. She did us a favor today and now it's time to put a end to her."

"Need some help with that?"

I smile again.

"I have a plan in mind."