Joining the Family Buisness

Jaune was sitting at a club in downtown Vale, no not that one. A new one that was built about 2 blocks from Beacon. He was there because he had nowhere to turn, Beacon Academy unofficially kicked him out and he was on the streets, though some tried to stop him, he was done.

Jaune: "Well at least the new club is doing great." He leaned back in the booth that he had to himself.

???: "There you are nephew." Jaune looked up to see his Uncle Geese. Geese Howard.

Jaune stood and bowed

Jaune stood and bowed. He's always been taught to show respect to his older family. But he genuinely respected his uncle Geese.

Jaune:"It's been too long uncle, how have you been?"

Geese hugged his nephew and gave him some back slaps. He broke it off a few seconds later.

Geese: "No need to be so up tight Jaune, I'm the one who should be asking you how you're doing." He sat in front of Jaune and clapped his fingers, some waiters brought over food and some liquor. "Shouldn't you be at Beacon?"

Jaune just sighed and looked Down.

Jaune: "Unfortunately no. I was all but kicked out." With that said the knife Geese was using to cut his steak went through the table.

Geese: "Excuse me? Do they have any idea who the fuck we are?!" He started to get angry, the blue aura starting to flare on his arms. He took a few deep breaths and he calmed himself. "What happen?"

Jaune goes into detail on what happened. How he had saved Cardin, how he leaked his transcripts, how his own partner cast him aside. How Ruby was forced to hate him but he couldn't do anything about it. Geese was growing a tick mark the more he heard.

Geese: "Those sons of-" He took a breath again. "Jaune, do you know of the family buisness?"

Jaune: "Not really, Mom kept me out of it, saying I shouldn't worry about it til I got older. Why Uncle?"

Geese: "Let's just say we have an opening under my wing. And I need someone young to learn the ropes. You in particular. "

Jaune: "Whoa, Uncle I appreciate the high faith. But why me? I'm just a dork from Beacon."

Geese: "You're more than that Jaune, you're smart, your mind is tactical, and can adapt to any situation. Your heart, though too large, is kind, and you always try to help everyone. We need you." The words resonated with Jaune, he's never been told he is needed, just wanted foe short periods of time.

Jaune: "I will on one condition. "

Geese: "Name it."