𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

Requested by | @Kayleigh__xox➪ Genre | fluffPronouns | She/herKey 🔑: Y/C/N means 'Your characters name'

➪ Genre | fluff
Pronouns | She/her
Key 🔑: Y/C/N means 'Your characters name'

A/N: Just some fluff for you, so enjoy! Also, I loved the variety interview so I decided to do this one! ALSO, JUST SOME FLUFF SCENES BETWEEN JOSEPH AND YOU. PLUS SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AND I APOLOGIZE FOR IT BEING SHORT.

...
Summary: there's a lot of theories that whether Your character will either die or survive and Natalia, Maya, Joe, And Joseph begin to theorize themselves and it becomes chaotic as heck.

"Okay, this one says that my theory is (Y/N) character will die, but then may come back alive cause after seeing them nearly shirtless, I really do hope my theory is correct." Natalia and everyone else turned to you, "Wait- that could be possible." Joe said with wide eyes, you chuckled, "I don't want my favorite character to die, you better not die. I'm serious. I will go and talk to the duffers myself if they kill you off." You smiled, Natalia and Maya nodded in agreement, Joseph just looked shocked.

"Angel? Is that true?" He said while holding a hand over his heart, "Maybe? I don't know, like I said, it could be possible." You said with a smirk, Joseph buried his head in your chest, "Please tell me your joking." He said but it was muffled by your shirt.

Maya laughed and went onto the next theory, "I think that either Y/C/N will sacrifice themselves or eventually let Vecna kill them. And my other theory was that Y/C/N was actually the villain." You gasped, why would they think you were the villain?

"That is a wild theory! What if I was the villain though?" You said with a smirk, Joseph wrapped his arms around your waist and cuddled into your neck, Natalia laughed, "For some reason I thought that as well, maybe you will be the villain-"

"HOLD ON NOW, WHAT IF Y/C/N WAS WORKING FOR VECNA? I MEAN, LOOK AT HOW THAT WORKS, MAYBE THE DUFFERS MADE IT POSSIBLE AND Y/C/N IS ACTUALLY A TRAITOR?" You and Joesph burst out laughing.

"Probably? I honestly don't know-"

You replied, the interview was about to wrap up soon, and the questions were mainly about Steve's hair in the show.

"And the last one is for Joseph and (Y/N). It says: there has to be a good ending for (Y/C/N) and Eddie." You shrugged and smiled, "maybe?" You replied.

"I wish, I really wish. But I can't tell you any spoilers. So, that's to be continued." You and Joseph looked at each other and smiled.

"Want me to be honest?" Maya suddenly said, Everyone turned to her.

"I ship (Y/N) and Joseph. I don't know what to call their ship name yet- but like, look at them, they are so cute." Maya said, Natalia and Joe nodded in agreement you blushed and looked away.

They were right, probably in more interviews he'd probably confess that he likes you, at the moment you and Joseph weren't together. But he'd like for that to happen :)