𝐍𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

My friend requested for this, I let the reader survive so many times, but this time

My friend requested for this, I let the reader survive so many times, but this time..Nah.

Pronouns: | She/her

➪ Genre: | Angst.

Summary: Vecna finally got who he wanted, you were the final sacrifice.

"You ever felt..as though you weren't good enough?" You asked Eddie, sitting from across him.

"Well..not- not really. Since some people in this town hate me." Eddie replied, "You mean, us? Cause if they hate you that means they have to hate me too." You said with a smile.

"Yeah." Eddie replied with a little laugh, then you saw Dustin barge in, "ALRIGHT, PHASE THREE, LETS DO IT." Dustin said with excitement.

You gave Eddie a kiss on the cheek before grabbing onto the rope of sheets and going into the upside-down.

Eddie followed after you, he went into the bathroom and grabbed his guitar off of the mirror.

He saw that you and Dustin were getting prepared, he saw that you were sat in the center of lovers lake.

"What's she doing? Henderson I thought we agreed we weren't gonna do this!" Eddie yelled slightly, "(Y/N) agreed. Don't worry. But listen, this could work." Dustin said with a smile.

"And maybe, we could put a end to the upside down for good." Dustin said with a smile, "Okay, I just- hope this works." Eddie said before grabbing onto his guitar.

"(Y/N), this is for you." Eddie said before he started playing master of puppets.

Dustin ran over to you and saw that your eyes were glossed over with white, "Shit, okay, uh, we'll help you alright? Just stay there (Y/N)!" Dustin said before running back over to Eddie.

Your friends cannot save you now.

You opened your eyes to see you were in the creel house and tied up in the chair, you tried to move but you couldn't as your feet was tied up too.

Then, you heard loud echoing stomps from upstairs, it took you a minute to figure out who it was but you saw a familiar shadow.

It was Vecna.

You whimpered in fear as you saw him, "Do not be afraid.." Vecna said, placing his razor sharp nails on your cheek.

"D-Don't touch me!" You yelled, Vecna retreated away from you as he stood there, watching you try to get out of the chair you were currently tied to.