Please...Stay by my Side ( Minayeon )

Nayeon is sick and her members are really worried because it's been two days but she is still not feeling well. They decided to call a private doctor to check up on her and the doctor just give them a paper where all of the things that they needed to buy to the drug store and they need to buy some food so, they decided to split in half while the other two will just check Nayeon in every single minute.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo will buy the medicines while Momo, Sana, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu will buy some groceries while Mina and Dahyun will check Nayeon in their dorm. Actually, they planned it all along to let Mina stay to check on Nayeon because the bunny is hiding a feeling from the penguin and Nayeon has been hiding it for Four Months now but she is not good at hiding it at all.

Now Mina, Dahyun, and Nayeon are the only ones left. Dahyun is sleeping in her room, while Mina is playing with her phone but she goes to check her unnie if she's been doing okay and she just saw Nayeon awake, she thought the older can't sleep so she came closer to her to ask if she is okay.

"Unnie, are you okay? " She said and showed her gummy smile, which makes the older look like a tomato right now.

" I'm fine, Mina-shii," Nayeon said but her voice is not in a good condition because she has a sore throat.

" Okay unnie but If you need something call me or ring the bell beside you," Mina said and was supposed to go to the living room but the older held her wrist and she was confused.

"Do you need anything? " She asked her unnie because might she needs something.

" Stay," Nayeon said and Mina follows what her unnie says, she stays just for her unnie, she sat on the couch but Nayeon called her to come here to bed.

"Unnie, that's your bed and If I lay on your bed you don't have enough space because you always roll when you're uncomfortable in your sleeping position." She said but Nayeon really wants Mina beside her and admires Mina's beauty, I mean there's no lie in there, Mina is really gorgeous and sometimes the older thinks she is too perfect in this world.

" Please...Stay by my side." The older said and Mina just go to her and lay beside her.

Nayeon is indeed lucky to have her even tho she doesn't know If the penguin feels the same, she is still happy to meet her and be with her FOREVER.

.

.

.

.

.

~ I don't know why you're so special to me, Minari, I am calm when you are beside me ~