Scene

He watched her from across the park, edging ever closer as he followed her. Blending into the crowd behind her as she headed for a coffee cart, he moved closer still, hearing her place the order.

He pulled out his phone, deliberately looking distracted, like he was waiting for something too. And in a way, he was. He moved to the cart and grabbed her drink when it was called, much to her surprise.

He turned, smiling as he handed it to her and wrapped an arm around her back, pushing her gently. "Walk," he said firmly, low enough for only her to hear. Her body tensed next to his, but she did as he said, placing her free arm around him in return, following his lead.

Leading her to a more secluded area of the park, he sat on an empty bench, motioning for her to do the same. She did, and took a long sip of her drink, her eyes quickly taking in all of her surroundings as she drank, before looking at him, "Why?" she asked him, her tone wary.

He shrugged casually, smiling at her, which only seemed to add to her discomfort. "I wanted to talk," he said, looking around, making sure their conversation was unheard. She arched an eyebrow at him, "And it required all this?" His lips twitched in amusement, "Mmm," he said, "It did. I didn't want you to think anyone would be listening."

He watched her reaction, which seemed confused, but also a touch annoyed. "Why?" she said again, not giving much away. Hesitating before answering her, he stretched out on the bench, his arm on the back of it behind her, one of his ankles balanced on the other knee, looking deliberately casual.

"I want to know how much cash it would take for you to come back to my place, and give me a blowjob," he responded, looking at her impassively. She gave a sudden laugh, looking at him like he was insane. He just stared at her, waiting for her answer, and the humour slowly drained from her face, "You're serious?" she asked incredulously, starting to get up.

"Sit," he growled at her, and she paused on the edge of the bench, looking at him warily. He could tell she sensed danger. "Very serious," he said calmly, "I don't live far, it will be wholly consentual, just the two of us, and I will guarantee your safety - though you can take whatever precautions you feel necessary," he continued.

She stayed silent, seeming to consider his bold offer, or perhaps simply assuming he was completely insane and trying to think of a safe way out. It could go either way at this point, really. "Three hundred?" he suggested calmly, as though this were a perfectly normal discussion. She looked displeased. "Five hundred?" She blinked at him, seeming stunned. "A thousand?" She looked away, biting her lip, and a flush of colour rose in her cheeks.

He grinned, "A thousand, then," he repeated, a statement this time. Her eyes went wide as she turned back to him, "What? I didn't.." she began saying, cutting off as he just grinned wider, "Darling, it's written all over your face." She looked like she wanted to protest more, but he stood and offered her his hand, and she hesitated, but after a long moment, she gently placed her own on top.

Leading her towards the edge of the park, he didn't push her to talk any further. She was already staring at the ground, her cheeks red, seeming flustered and embarrassed. He led her across the road, and along it a short way, before turning down a side street. She hesitated at the sight of the quiet, empty road, and he paused beside her. Moving closer to her, he put an arm around her waist and moved his face towards her neck, whispering close to her ear, "The dark coloured building on the right. Not far, like I said."

She nodded, seeming somewhat reassured, and he kept moving, drawing her along with him. Reaching the door to the private lobby, he used a fingerprint scanner to open the door, gesturing for her to go first, then following. He pressed the button as he reached the lift, and then one for one of the upper levels, which also required his fingerprint.