✙ V ✚

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 05..

╔═.✵.══════════╗
What the fuck..
╚══════════.✵.═╝

Danny's
POV══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════ 

Walking around Luzcœur's house, I was bored out of my mind and Lz had disappeared, engrossed in the pursuit of something apparently "important. I explore their house,  though I had already done so before,
waiting for Lz to be done.

I end up in the kitchen and decide to snoop between the cupboards. To my surprise, I discovered a collection of Lz's pills, including antidepressants and other medications. I pick them up and read the labels one by one.

I find the expiration date of one of the pills: October 20, 2019, I sigh hoping Lz throw them out soon, Lz had a habit of letting things rot in the most unpleasant ways before getting rid of them.

"I can't find it! Danny I'm going out for a while!" Lz's voice echoed through the house as they made their exit. I shrug still perplexed on what Lz was so determined to find. With their absence, I seized the opportunity to venture toward their PC. Lz doesn't let me use their Pc and now their disappearance I hope I can find what type of porn they indulge in.

I giggle at my little joke and boot up Lz's pc. To my disappointment, there were no open tabs whatsoever, prompting me to roll my eyes at how much of a killjoy Lz is. Hoping to find something jucier to annoy Lz I go and press ctrl H, it wouldn't hurt anyone.

I click one of the tabs and the topic piques my interest. I take an educated guess that Lz accidentally ingested or knowingly would consume those expired meds at some point.

I scroll through other tabs with all the same topic. Just as I was about to give up, a peculiar search caught my eye. The more I scrolled further into their history the more I began getting confused.

Lz got a notification, diverting my attention away from the current tab. I click on the notification, Lz wouldn't mind.

From: Dr. Wayne
And you still can't bring yourself to be a good person? Lz, it isn't your past that's the problem; its you.
Sent  15:32

Curiosity got the better of me, and I continued scrolling through their private messages, chuckling to myself. Deep down I always knew Lz was bad person but I never had concrete evidence to prove my suspicion. Now, however, I had proof but instead of feeling satisfied, guilt and frustration washed over me.

"I'M HOME!" Lz shouts from the doorway as I rush to confront Lz. It seemed suspicious that just as I started, Lz suddenly did too. If they did that with the goal to one up me then that'd be absolutely messed up.

"Lz, what the fuck!"

-------------------------------------------------------
Lz is a gang member, jk guys
SO SORRY I'VE BEEN DEAD I'VE BEEN COMPETING IN FIGURE SKATING RN
anygays vote and follow pls 😈

Written on: June 16,2022
Rewritten on: June 11 ,2023
496 words ;)