OKAY ONE MORE THING

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SUDDEN UPDATE
BUT ITS ABOUT THE MUSIC DISCS-

Ok, so... the music discs.
Theres a few of 'em. All with weird names.
Lets look at our scary friend, Eleven.
I've looked at videos and clips on YouTube and it all adds up. We have a listener, a recorder if you will.
In disc Eleven, at the very end we hear a distorted shout/growl. If it were a dog, none of the sound files for them match up. Not an Iron Golem or anything else matches up...

None except our dear friend the Endermen...

The distorted scream at the end is by an Endermen. Our Endermen is the recorder of the discs. Although most say our friend (C418) dies in Eleven - due to the player he was recording stabbing him and breaking the disc - I believe he is still alive... or at least someone or something is is carrying on his legacy.
Pigstep and Five prove this theory with their new arrivals.
More on C418.
C4 - the creator of each individual music disc besides a few - was trying to record Steve (Alex was added after Eleven I think...). As C4 tried to get closer to Steve within the cave system, Steve bolted, once or twice igniting a flint and steel for some light. As the disc suggests C4 gets stabbed in the ending...
So whats with the others?
I'd like you to listen to Five for a moment.
We hear the ambience of a cave, fire being lit, and heavy metallic footsteps. This could be the player - or what I believe to be the Warden.
And Thirteen, bells and distorted sounds... okay to be truthful for a moment I haven't related it with anything yet...

This is all for now.
Cya around :3