grandma

"Babe let me see your hat

"Babe let me see your hat." Nicki took it off my head. What was the point of asking? I huffed and glared at her in the passenger seat.

This girl know how to get under my skin. I got this thick ass suit on, and it's hot.

Her birthday is tomorrow and she don't know how to act. Talking about doing off the wall shit. I'm only annoyed cause she sitting here on the phone with Lauren.

Talking about boyfriends not allowed and I play the role of one so I can't come. The fuck?

She know how to piss me off too because she doing it on purpose. It's all in her tone of voice. I'll bury both of them deeper than 6ft.

"Please shut up." I grumbled. Nicki looked at me with a really face and I shrugged. It's not my fault. I'm not telling myself to get mad, my self is just getting mad.

"I'll talk to you later Lo alright? We can do the shots thing at 12 still. But I don't think i'll make it to 23 babe....Bye."

They hung up and Nicki went to snapchat. Here she go with this recording stuff. I'm never paying attention in the videos. Always looking around driving or something.

She just record everything. At least i'm not ugly though. Because she'll get some crazy shit on camera. Then have you questioning when the hell she took it.

"Papi look at the camera." She ran her nails under my chin. I looked over and she pecked my lips, making sure to get her lip gloss on there.

That's so sexy. Her nails are long this time and she don't have on no makeup . I'll pull over right now. But we stopped at a stop sign.

I grabbed her neck softly and pulled her into a kiss. A whimper left her mouth and she put her hand in my lap. If it hurts she'll tell me.

We wouldn't be able to do nothing if we wanted to. These heavy ass clothes are complicated. She would be pissed trying to get her hand inside.

She pulled away and grabbed my neck, making me look at her funny.

"My birthday tomorrow and I want to take control." She kissed my neck.

"No can do hun. I'm folding you like a pretzel as soon as 12 hit. Lauren gon have to wait."

"No. You're gonna have to wait. I'm not turning my best friend down no more. She's mad at me for that."

Fuck Lauren.

"Mhmm. We'll see."

"I'm serious."

I shrugged. Cause I said what I said. Lauren is going to wait. If she's gonna be at my house, what makes her think I won't get to her first.

Baby never think.

"Hello?....No sorry i'm booked for today....I won't be doing hair until a week from now, birthday weekend....We have others inside if you would like to book with them. If not I can give you a call back when i'm available...Ok thank you sir, have a nice day."