stink

Stink💍- Ok

Stink💍- Ok.

Why you being so dry?

I'm not.

You are. I ask you what you doing, you say nothing. But clearly you are doing something. It's taking you hours at a time to reply.

You date a hairstylist, get used to it.

Alright. Call me when you finish doing nothing.

Ok.

This girl has been on my ass since I left yesterday. I understand why she's mad, but it's not like I don't want to tell her.

She knows about the photoshoots, but she wants to know why I can't come see her after them. Really because I leave the warehouse to take the pictures. Then i'm right back there.

It's not like I just don't want to, I can't. It's complicated. Running illegal gun transactions isn't as easy as it seems.

Underground exchanges. That shit is hard. Plus counting them and pricing them, finding buyers and sellers. To fix the guns, I have to come out of my money as well.

Gotta find the right people with the right pieces. Making sure nobody rats or pigs. That's time consuming.

And I totally understand the way she feels, but damn I don't want to deal with this attitude. It's so nasty!! Especially when she sticks to her word, and this is one of those times.

She told me don't talk to her unless i'm speaking on where i'm going. But she know i'm not listening to her. I gotta talk to her everyday. So that's impossible.

Especially after what happened the other day with Meek and Keitta. I gotta make sure they good over there. I'm too paranoid.

Yesterday she told me her Dad asked about the scratches on her face and she said she lied. I asked her why and she said it's because it wouldn't change anything. I don't know how it wouldn't, but that's Onika.

She's just mad and doesn't give a fuck right now. That's all. I'm gonna try and surprise her today, I feel bad. Having to leave and not see her.

It's killing me because I just want to lay with her. I don't even go home. We stay at the warehouse all night. It's not dirty so it's cool to lay on the couch or something.

We have cleaning freaks in there. Thankfully.

This warehouse isn't even like one of those. It's like an actual home, but the outside looks.. abandoned.