Chapter 7 | Hostage

Previous Chapter:

"W- what are you doing y/n.." he said shakingly.
_________________

I threw my mask to the side of me as people gathered around.

I could faintly hear Tommy saying, "YEAH Y/N BEAT HIS ASS!"

Holding the dagger to Sapnap's neck I said, "You did this. Didn't you Sapnap?" Flinching the dagger to scare him.

He just looked at me fearfully, not saying a word.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME!" I gritted through my teeth, this was an act of war and I wasn't going to let anyone get away with this.

Before I could knock him out, a cloth was placed around my mouth and nose. Looking up I saw George holding it from behind me. And walking infront of us was Dream with a sword in his hand.

"L'manberg. If you ever want to see your poor y/n again, I suggest you recall your request and maybe then, I'll ponder the thought of not killing you all." Dream said with his famous mask covering his face.

How did he know my name, and why was my vision going blurry again. I was on the verge of passing out. I tried to get away but George's grip stood strong and the cloth was obviously drugged.

As Wilbur was about to speak I yelled, "Don't surrender I'll be fine! I promise." George tightened the cloth and my eyes blacked out, before seeing Sapnap recompose.

~time skip~

I woke up in a cold sweat taking in my surroundings. I was in the woods? And someone was carrying me bridal style, as I looked up I was in Sapnap's arms. I had recalled what had happened, I was a hostage now, but I knew Tommy and Wilbur would come save me.

Catching him off guard I jumped out of his hands, this dress was making it so hard to move. He looked at me shocked, most likely not expecting me to wake.

Coming behind me was a whisper, "Hello, sleeping beauty." Without looking I could recognize that green bastards voice. I was shaking with fear, the strongest group on the smp surrounded me.

Regaining any confidence I could scrap I turned around and said, "Let me go Dream."

"Why would I do that? You're a good bargaining chip, my sweet y/n. And not to mention a great fighter, I would like you on my side if all goes to hell." Dream said, I couldn't even see his face.

"You're fucking delusional." I said with a eye roll and turned around.

Within a second Dream spinned me around with a hand to my throat. I reached for his wrists trying to pry him off.

"Considering I can take your life right now, I would say you should have a little more respect." He spat. while tears streamed down my face.

"Man let her go" Sapnap said finally.

Dream obeyed and let me go, while I dropped to my knees trying to regain my breath. Sapnap quickly ran to my side rubbing my back. Dream continued on the trail, while George snuck a sympathetic glance my way, quickly following after him.

Sapnap whispered in my ear, "Hey princess, maybe you should just listen to him for now, I can only stop him so much."

Not wanting to suffer anymore I just nodded as Sapnap picked me up again bridal style to the Dream Team castle. To tired, I put my head against his chest slowly falling asleep.

I don't know why but I felt safe around him, even though he literally was causing hell. Maybe it wasn't him, you saw how manipulative Dream could be. I guess it's better to be with Dream than against him.

When you arrived to the castle, you were brought down a staircase that got colder and colder the farther you went. Soon Sapnap put you in a cell muttering 'sorry' to you.

"George guard her." Dream said.

"Me?" George said suprised.

"I can do it Dream, it's fine." Sapnap said, almost pleading.

In annoyance Dream said, "I said George would guard her and that's final."

Sapnap left sadly waving at me, locking the cell behind him.

And now I was left with George.

___________________
Idk if I really like this chapter lol.