MEETING

JUNGKOOK POV

"WHATT? No! I'm not marrying him"

"Jungkook! You must obey my orders, this marriage will be useful for you in the future"

"Useful for me? Is there still not enough money in your account? Huh?"

"Jungkook, don't shout at your father"

"Mom, I'm sorry but I can't keep following dad's wishes"

"I beg of you son, just this time obey your father" My mother took my hand and looked at me expectantly.

"You should listen to your mother's words, Mr. Kim and I have already determined the date of your wedding, in 2 weeks you will be married and don't make your father and mother disappointed"

"WHAT? 2 weeks? Have you guys gone crazy? why are you always selfish and decide everything on your own, I hate this family, especially you dad" I got up from my seat and went up to my room, I slammed the door behind me and hit the air.

SEOKJIN POV

"2 Weeks? Why me? Why not Tae?"

"Since you are the eldest son, I have no other choice but to accept Mr. Jeon's offer. This decision is very useful for you in the future, believe me his son is very good, he will definitely be able to take good care of you"

"Dad, I don't care if he's good or bad, but I don't know him and you guys planned this wedding without me knowing. And 2 weeks? That's a short time, I've never even met him in my life"

I lowered my head and covered my face with both hands while sighing. If my mother were still alive, she would definitely refuse this marriage.

"How about you meet up this weekend? You guys can get to know each other? Please Jin, I hope you won't disappoint me and your mother in heaven"

I can't even look at my dad anymore, I just nod.

[TIME SKIP]

I came out of my room after taking a shower and walked to the TV room, saw Taehyung sitting alone there and I sat next to him.

"You are still here?" Taehyung said, his eyes still on the TV.

"What do you mean? It's Saturday, so why can't I be here?" I responded with a confused face.

"Dad said you have an appointment with your future husband?" He turned to me with a grin.

SHIT! I forgot today I have to meet him at the cafe.

"Ahh I forgot, thanks for reminding me, then I'll get ready first" I got up and went back to my room.

I changed into comfortable clothes and headed back downstairs. I walked towards the door while saying goodbye to Tae who was still sitting in front of the TV.

When I arrived at the Cafe, I opened my phone and saw the picture my father had sent me. I looked here and there looking for him and yes I saw him sitting alone in the corner of the cafe, his head down looking at the phone in front of him. So I approached him.

"Hey, you must be Jungkook right?"

He just looked at me without saying anything and looked back at his phone. His face is very cold, I know he must be angry when he finds out that he is set up with someone he doesn't know before, so am I. But at least he could be more polite.

I sat in front of him, he didn't even look at me at all. He just focused on his phone. This makes me feel awkward and confused about what kind of conversation to start.

"You haven't ordered anything yet? How about we order now?"

He started to look at me and put his phone on the table.

"I'm not here to have fun, I'm here because my father forced me. Now that we've met, let's talk about marriage."

His words were so cold, I could even see the anger in his gaze at me. But it wasn't just him who was forced to marry someone he didn't know before, me too.

"I will still marry you, but only as a paper agreement. We will not do anything else like a married couple"

"But why?"

"Why? do you want to marry someone you didn't know before? do you want to have sex with someone you've only met once? Our parents did this for money, so we're doing this for the money"

"Do you have a lover?"

"Yes and he knows this marriage is just a sham, so don't ever call me your husband in front of other people, we are just a husband in front of our parents"

He got up and left leaving me alone there. I sighed, my chest felt really heavy. Dad, is this what you call a good person?