I HATE YOU

JUNGKOOK POV

When he left, my phone immediately rang, it was from Jimin, I immediately picked it up.

"Hey babe, are you home?"

"I moved to the mansion my father gave me, what's wrong?"

"I miss you, don't you want to hug me?"

"Of course I want, I can go there"

"No, I'm going there, I need to know where my boyfriend lives with his husband"

"Don't say that, he's not my husband, we were only married on paper and you know that"

"Yes, yes I know, send me your address, I'm there now"

"Okay babe love you"

I hung up the phone and sent him the mansion's address. Some time later he came, I opened the door for him and he immediately jumped at me, wrapped his legs around my waist.

"I miss you"

"I missed you too Jimin" I immediately kissed him and led him to the sofa.

"Is your husband at home?"

"Jimin, don't call him that, his name is Jin and he's not home, he's gone"

I laid him on the couch and kept kissing his lips, I've always loved his lips, they're so sweet. My kisses continued down to his neck and collarbones, making him moan.

"Ahhh..Jungkook..can you fuck me"

"With pleasure babe"

I took off all my clothes and took off all of his clothes, throwing them on the floor.

"In my bag, take the condom in my bag" Jimin said pointing to his bag.

I immediately took it and put it on my dick. I turned him around, making his chest touch the sofa and his ass facing me. Without warning I immediately pushed my dick into his hole, making him scream and grip the sofa tightly.

"mmmph..f-faster..aah"

I quickened my movement and suddenly I heard the sound of the door opening, making me stop. Jimin and I turned towards the door behind me. It was Jin, he looked at us and with his eyes wide open and his hands over his mouth. After a while he went to his room and I heard the door closing loudly.

"Jungkook.."

I'm still staring at the stairs.

"Hey Jungkook"

"Huh? Yes, sorry, let's continue" I started kissing him again while moving my dick in and out of his hole.

"Ahhh..mmphh..Jungkook..I'm coming"

"Come to me babe"

"Ahhh .." Instantly his semen spurted and dripped onto the sofa below him.

"Arghhh! fuck Jimin"

"I love you Jungkook"

I pulled my dick out of his hole and turned him to face me. I sat beside him, looking at his face, my hand touching his cheek gently.

"I love you too Jimin"

[TIME SKIP]

Jimin has come home, I asked him to stay over but he said he has to go home because tomorrow has a meeting with his colleagues, so I let him go home.

I turned off all the lights downstairs and went up to my room. I took a shower and after that I went out to the balcony of my room.

SEOKJIN POV

I woke up in the same position, I was still sitting on the floor, right behind my bedroom door, I woke up and felt my whole body hurt, this must be because of my sleeping position.

I decided to take a shower to refresh my head, after taking a shower I went out to the balcony of my room, I looked up at the sky, it was full of stars. I smiled looking at him but strangely my tears flowed.

I'm not jealous to see them, I just feel unappreciated in this house, I know he was forced to marry me, and so am I. I know he will never love me and maybe I will often see that incident. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Mom, I wish you were here, I really want to hug you right now.

'I hate you Jungkook'