Hidden secrets 🧐

"I don't trust words, I trust efforts....people can tell you anything, but efforts tell you everything!!!"

Hey guys 😍

Long update🥰

Let's get into the story ❤️

Romba naal ku aprom ellam neraya comment paneenga felt happy...so there is double update today...🥰

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sid was enjoying his day with his family happily with fun attrocities in the same time BEAST were travelling in bike to his favourite and secret place no one aware of this place except beast and another one person...

He stopped his bike and sat on a bench before small tea stall it was the only shop in that place..It was out of the city and very interier and rural area...

He removed his mask and inhaled the fresh air of that place...

Shop keeper - Thambi neengala

Beast smiled and got a tea from him...

Beast - Paravalaye enna marakama irukeenga

Shop keeper - ungala epdi maraka mudium oru tea ku five lakh kuduthavar ache....

Beast smiled and asked unga ponnu kalyanam mudinchatha...

Shop keeper - Edho unga puniyathula..

Beast stopped him..✋

Beast - Nan enna panen nan kudicha tea ku pay panen avlothan...

Shop keeper - Adhukaga 5 latchma...

Beast - Nalla irundha kudukalam..neenga enna nenaikuringa avaluku nan onnum panala I just payed my tea bill..purinchadha..

Shop keeper mv - Neenga anaiku nan en ponna pathi pesitu irundhatha ketutu than paneenga nu enaku theriyum thambi..ana othuka mateenga...

Beast completed his tea and took cigarette 🚬 from his pocket and placed Inbetween his lips and started smoking....

He randomly heard some voices...He stood up and turned around to see where it is from....

He saw two boys were teasing a girl..

Soon the girl started crying and begged the boys to leave her...

Beast silently noticed this...

Because of more teasings from the boys...Soon the girl started crying more and shouting...

Beast mv - Oru naal Koda enna la sanda illama Iruka mudiyadhu pola..
He sighed and went near them..he is having ciggerate in one hand and other hand was holding the boy's hand who was about to take that girls shawl...

That boys fuming in anger..that boy try to remove his hold from him ...but beast twisted his hands more he literally broke his hand...And raised his eyebrow 🤨

That boy shouted in pain ,his friend try to attack beast but he was smoking casually and blowing smoke in that boy's face looking terror and as well as cool 🔥😎

He gave just one punch on that boy's face that's enough for him...

He too fell down in pain that girl looked beast as he was smoking casually....

That boys slowly get up..

Beast completed his ciggerate throw down and held them both...

They pleased him to leave..

That girl was still in shock..

Beast - slap

Girl - enna