002

The next day, you sat down on one of the many chairs with a soft sigh escaping your lips, laptop in hand.

Here in Bonten, everyday was like a wild circus.

Kokonoi would always ask you to make Mikey sign his papers. Even though you were the short male's secretary, and it was your job to make him sign everything important, you couldn't help but want to strangle that snake wannabe for overworking you.

But of course, the reason behind this was the weird fact that Mikey wouldn't even glance at the papers brought to him by anyone other than you, let alone sign them.

Ran always made you run stupid errands for him, which usually resulted in him almost getting a bullet lodged in his skull, courtesy of Mikey.

For some reason, the boss never even raised his gun at you.

Perhaps he has finally realised how amazing of a secretary you are, putting up with his bullshit everyday.

Well, whatever reason it was, you're just glad that he doesn't make your job harder by hating you.

A sigh left your lips as you typed away on the laptop, rolling your eyes at the annoying ringing in your ears as Ran, Rindoū, and Haruchiyō blasted music in the building. Obviously, the latter of the trio was high as usual, but it seems as if the other two were drunk as well.

Oh well, it's only a matter of time before the boss loses his shit and almost ends up shooting one of the three.

You yawned once more before turning your head to the side to see the boss sleeping soundly in his bed, as if he couldn't hear the loud ass music from across the building.

For some godforsaken reason, he made sure you were always in his room as he slept away, saying that so he wouldn't have to call you if he needed anything.

You heaved another sigh, mentally noting that you might just grow old from the sheer stress Bonten gave you. Working for Bonten was so much different than what you expected.

Sure, they had their moments where they looked like true cold-blooded criminals, but most of the time, they looked like a bunch of five year olds with a sugar rush.

With another type, you finished your report, which was actually Rindoū's but he was too lazy to type it, and ended up ordering you to write it.

You finished up your work, and got up with a stretch, mentally noting to eat something after you had been working on this shitty report for the last five hours.

With tired steps, you hauled your body out the bedroom and took the thumb drive with you, stuffing it in your pockets and reminding yourself to give it to Rindoū when he was sober.

Turning your head once more to the boss to make sure that he was still asleep, you dragged your body and walked over to the main office.

Looking over to see the pristine white office completely bare, you settled down in one of the chairs where a small kitchenette was located at backside.

A soft groan left you lips as you leaned back in the chair, closing your eyes just to get some rest. Just when you almost fell asleep, Hayame's kind voice rang in your ears.

"Hey, favourite secretary!! How's it goin'?" Her gentle words resonated in your ears as you smiled softly at the older woman, "Hello, Hayame..." Noticing your tired tone, she frowned slightly.

"Hey, you okay?" She softly nudged your shoulder as you closed your eyes once again, "Just... tired, I guess..." She picked you by the arm and placed you on the sofa nearby, "If that's the case, then rest. The boss is sleeping in his bedroom, you don't have any work to do, do you?" You shook your head as she smiled tried to pushed you down gently.