The Lead Singer, A Bassist, A Dropout, and Anger Issues.

"So, Jea, what does this mean for the original? will updates stop coming for it?"

I'm not entirely sure yet, all I know is that reading that thing and looking back on it- makes me really, really, disappointed. Not that i blame myself, I was 12 years old with no previous writing experience who went into something completely blind. This is a shot at making things right, having an established plot, fixing a hell of a lot of 2020 humor cringe, and making something that I do hope, is decent. Vanny as a character has brought me- a lot. She's how I met my now girlfriend (true story btw! remember that god awful smut I wrote? yeah, she helped, and that's how we started talking- and now- I'm here), she's a comfort character for me, something to indulge in when I'm sad- and seeing the way I HEAVILY butchered a story to do with her- well, pisses me off. So, this is a restart. Things are going to be a lot different this time around. 

AND ALSO DO NOT HESITATE TO GIVE ME CRITISM, POINT OUT SPELLING ERRORS OR GRAMMAR MISTAKES. I WANT THIS TO BE A MUCH MORE PLEASURABLE READING EXPIRENCE THAN THE ORIGINAL!! I ENCOURAGE YOU TO LET ME KNOW. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My body lurched every couple of moments. My cheeks and nose flushed up a bright red as I buried my face deeper into the thin blanket covering my shivering body. Wind gushed against the frost window I kept staring out of, my eyes heavy and hypnotized by the white flakes sputtering down the highway. Laughing. loud obnoxious laughing. My ears almost rang, hearing the same laughter ring out through the van over and over- I grabbed the pillow beside me, pressing it over my face and ears. I shuddered slightly, still feeling wind seep in through the cracks of the oversized truck. Through the sound of thunder cracking through the sky and the obnoxious boyish laughter I heard erupting from the compartment over, my door gently clicked open, and shut. I removed the pillow covering my eyes. The woman now stood there, her eyes puffy and swollen, a gentle red color across her cheeks sprawled across her dark umber skin.

"Marie?" I slurred out

She looked surprised "Oh! Sorry, I didn't think you would be- awake."

I sat up slightly, examining her face, her pupils were wide, almost covering her baby blue eyes completely.

"Are you alright?" I asked quietly, my throat throbbing dryly

"Yeah! I am.. I just- the boys started to smoke and I can't exactly stay in there while that's happening" she said with a small chuckle, fiddling with the bits of her fingers- "I was wondering if you wouldn't mind me, keeping you company for a little while?" Her dark hair that had once been straightened today, was beginning to curl up once again, the blonde streaks on both sides of her head, framing her thin face, had already turned back to their natural hold.

"Of course I don't, you can lay down if you'd like, just- don't take too much of the blanket from me." I groggily crooked out, as Marie scooted in on the other side of the bed. "Don't worry, I'm rather warm already." Her body was coated in a large green sweater and dark black sweatpants "I didn't wear a tank top and shorts." she jokingly teased, a smile blossomed on her face as she giggled at my poor choice of outfit "Oh shut up.. I didn't expect it to get that cold that quick." I playfully teased back, while i grasped at my own skin for warmth.

"It's December 26th! Did you really think that?"

Despite the cold, I could feel warmth radiating off her clothed body, her smile keeping the room warm enough on it's own. The red around her eyes began to fade as she giggled at my stupidity. "I thought I had a couple days!" I exclaimed, sitting up from my resting position once again, the cold suddenly slapped my newly exposed skin, making me huddle back into the block of warmth that was a piece of cloth.