Part 2.

You smirked, knowing that Meta knight would take displeasure because of you. "What are you smirking about, Y/N?" Meta knight asked, narrowing his eyes at you. "well, obviously I'm excited to go on this quest, and I'm thinking of using you as a ball in Rocket League." Hey, why not be honest?  

Marx raised his (nonexistent) eyebrow at you, then said "You play Rocket League?" very slowly. As if he were talking to a braindead child! 

"I-I.. uh, of c-course not, Marx-chan!" Everyone looked at you. Magolor was the first to speak. "I don't like them." He said, pointing at you, as if there was someone else to be talking about. 

You scowled at him. Meta knight facepalmed. "Please stop talking like a 13 year old girl from an anime. We have a quest to go on, and they aren't very much help." Meta knight said, sounding exhausted, or, in other words, tired of your shit. 

Marx finally spoke. "Lets go!!" "Little n-" Magolor continued, to be cut off by Meta knight hitting him on the head. "Ha ha ha?" You said, confused. Meta knight sighed.  "Lets just go already." 

*Sunflower misheard lyrics* 

Aboard the Lor, which Meta knight refused to go on, saying "I've had enough bad experiences on that ship". So therefore, he had to go on the Halberd. Magolor put the Lor on auto drive, then started playing a game on his PS4. He also had a Nintendo 64, Nintendo switch, all the other Nintendo brand consoles, then all the PS', And all the Xboxs. 

"Do you do ANYTHING but play video games?" You said, sighing. "Videos games are a wast-" Meta knight got cut off by Magolor. "My AR 80 begs to differ!" "Your.. what?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. "My adventure rank Eighty, you simp and simpleton." "In.. What? Repeat please?" "My adventure rank eighty in Genshin Impact." Your face went pale. Genshin Impact? 

Marx looked at you, narrowing his huge eyes. "I see your face, Y/N. Pray tell, what do you play? Gacha Life? Or Rocket League?" You cringed at the memory of that one time you made a furry Gacha Life OC. 

"I- No. But isn't that game for pedos?" you say, confused. "No. The memes lie. we're not all pedos. The most popularly sexualized character in the game is a goat girl, though.." You stared at him, bewildered. Now you kinda wish you were on The Halberd.

"WAIT, MARX, YOU SAID WE-"