Daryl's letter

Manchester, England

After the meeting with a not very expected hospitality with Daisy, the girls were continuing the trip through England heading north, the next stop of the group will be the city of Manchester, where miraculously doesn't have any register of night creature, everything is very calm, but it seems that Ursula wants to plan that they start to be attacked that day and Bernadette agrees in launching an attack attempt, a lot to see how they will react, even if there aren't any powerful creatures, she wants to see how they will react, this while they're continuing their route, even during the day the girls will have a not so pleasant surprise.
Far away from France, Chloé's route continues through France, she is arriving at the city of Loperéc, after surviving the attack that ended up in Tours where she managed to save the city and be well rewarded for the work, using the false identity of Bianca Leclerc, with a red wig and using glasses, she managed to fool most of the people, including many of the Loches troops that were in a search for the girl in all France, she was hiding to not be discovered, What is working a lot, she is also trying to find the whereabouts of the girls and stopping at the city of Loperéc she can get some information that they went to the north, by the road, possibly going to the coast and that way it would be where the Deppailer would leave the next day, only before that she would stay hidden to not be discovered, since there are many of Loches troops there and even the presence of her parents that they can recognize even with the disguise.

Back in England, the group of girls are on the road as usual talking about the journey, which they always did, wanting to get into the subject a lot, but something happens for them to be somewhat interrupted and that was a person asking for help, this fellow was being attacked by a creature of the night in the middle of the afternoon, on the road near Manchester, by what seemed to be some branches, but soon Diana gets down from the cart and starts giving some cuts on that same thing, when she looks deeper she notices that the branches were pulling something bigger, which she looked deeper and it was a horse.
The Cavendish goes all out towards the middle of that carnivorous plant and ends up sticking her sword precisely inside the middle of that creature, saving the horse from possibly being devoured, but it already seemed to be wasting away since it had perforations all over its body, that way the Scot looks at it, takes a deep breath and sacrifices the animal freeing it from that suffering, then she comes back, walking a bit gloomy and the man sitting on the ground is relieved to be saved. It was a blond boy with well combed hair, he was well dressed.

???? : Thank you very much, I don't know what I would do without your help.

Diana: I'm sorry for what happened to your horse, but unfortunately I had to sacrifice him to rid him of that suffering.

???? : All right...

Diana: Come with us for a ride, we'll drop you off in Manchester and I'll give you some gold so you can get a horse.

???? : Thank you, I don't even know how I can thank you, I am Frank and you look a lot like someone I know, I think it should be you that I have to deliver something she asked for, she just told me to stay in Manchester and then go after someone who looks like her with the name Diana Cavendish.

At that moment Diana is amazed, then gets on the cart, letting Frank stay there too and the same goes to show what he has in the bag and it is an envelope.

Diana: I am Diana Cavendish, what does this person of yours want with me?

Frank: Oh, so it was quite a coincidence, Mrs Daryl wanted me to deliver this letter to you, I think it must be something important, she didn't mention what the reason was going to be to me, but it must be something important, strange she has any relatives, I thought they were all dead, you're Mrs Cavendish's what?