3

New student

Author

The egg yolk sun made it's way through the curtains and awaited entrance in y/n 's eyes ,sight still in the clutches of the night 's glue, she hesitantly rubbed the dreams away .

Thoughts of the visions in the sleep come and go in the waves, clinging onto the the very last memory but with success.

She got up from her bed, stretched her body and started getting ready .

Wearing a white buttoned up and an elegant black pleated skirt with her new combat boots she bought last week.

She let her hair lose like always ,applied her favourite blueberry lip balm and made her way to school as she wasn't hungry.

Upon reaching the gates of the school ,she reunited with her squad or known to be the most popular girls in the school , BlackPink and made their way inside .

Sitting in their desks while continuing to chat about random stuff , the teacher arrived with a new student .

Teacher: Good morning students ,we have a new student joining us today ,please introduce your self *she said with a hint of fear in her voice which you noticed but chose to ignore *

????: Good morning everyone ,nice to meet up you all I am Park Jimin and I hope we all can get along

Teacher : Jimin you may sit next to Y/n , Y/n please raise your hand * she said as you slowly raised your hand signaling that you are Y/n *

Park Jimin

What an innocent girl she looks like , it's gonna be fun playing with her for I bit , I thought as I sat next to her .

Jimin : hi Y/n it's nice to meet you , you are really pretty

She blushed at the compliment then said

Y/n : well thank you Jimin and its nice to meet you too and I must say that's you are really handsome

Her voice is so sweet like honey , but I am not going to be fooled by it . I just nod in agreement and shot my sweetest smile and then we focused back to the teacher .

After class ~

Jimin : um Y/n since I am new would you mind if my friends sit with you for lunch , I mean it's totally fine if you don't want to * I say with a hint of sadness in my voice *

What a great actor i am, aren't I ? She chuckled lightly and shook her head

Y/n :it's totally fine Jimin your friends can sit with my friends and I am sure friends won't have a problem

Jimin : well that's great * I said with a cheerful voice *

Kim Y/n

This Jimin guy is so cute , I mean look at him , his soft plump lips which are so addictive , his manly cologne smell which is so strong , his doe -like black eyes which become perfect crescent moons when he smiles like oh my gosh .

He wore a white buttoned up like me which hugged his figure tightly and showed off his muscles and black pants which somewhat a professional CEO would wear .

Am I possibly falling for him ?

At lunch ~

You all sat together and turns out that Jimin also has a squad which has seven members including himself. While munching on your sandwich you felt a gaze on you as you turned your eyes met of a pair of pure black eyes

It was ................him

........it was Jimin

I stared into his eyes for great three minutes ,it felt like a staring contest and that he was Winning.

" Jimin " I said his name looking at him in the eye " what's wrong ? " I continued

" Nothing " he said , he looked hesitant and I knew he had something to say but I shrugged and continued munching on my sandwich.

After lunch ~

We all headed back to our classes. Turns out well all had the same , it was music class. We all sat down together and waited for the teacher.

At last what felt like an eternity , The Teacher arrived and took a moment and glanced at all of us , the moment his eyes landed on Jimin , his smile curved downwards and it looked like as if tentacles of fear had taken over him

I don't get it , why do all the teachers look so afraid after looking at Jimin , he is just a new student ,why is he treated so differently and no one seems to notice that . Why ?Just why ?

I just rolled my eyes and looked at the teacher.

Teacher : Good afternoon , my lovely students well today we are going to try something new so , how about all of you work individually and write a song and sing it to the class next week, we'll it could be on anything you like ,your choice .

Every one cheered and we continued with the class working on our vocals and music .

Author

The day went by as usual for Y/n , as she caught Jimin staring at her multiple times , she asked him what the matter was and that if he wanted to say something , but he just declined her by saying that there was nothing

After school as the girls and the boys were walking together conversing about random stuff. Y/n kept quiet ,occupied in her own thoughts about why all the teachers were afraid of Jimin.

Trying to connect the dots , her chains of thoughts broke as she bumped into a hard chest , which seemed to be of a man's

She looked up just to see Jimin looking at her as if he had finally had the courage to speak what he wanted to

" what is it?" She asked for the tenth time for the day , hoping for an answer

" i love you Kim Y/n