9

Bipolar

Author

The chirping of birds made the girl wake up from her deep slumber, and when she woke up it felt as if her head was lifting thousand bricks. The medicine was too strong for her sensitive body and she felt as if she had a hangover.

Analysing her surroundings she realized.....

He made his words come true

He came to get her

She was in his house

In his bed

Wrapped tightly in his arms

Wait , she wasn't in her clothes, she was ...... in his clothes because they smelt like him .

It was a white office work shirt which reached till her knees and she was only in her underwear .

Tears welled up in her eyes as she tried to remember the day before 's memories. Being the daughter of the world 's richest man she...

She had sex with the most dangerous mafia ,

she was too dumb for a moment as she didn't realise that she wasn't feeling pain between her legs .

As she was wrapped in his arms , her face was dangerously close to his making her tears touch his cheeks, she slowly sobbed being ashamed of herself.

Doing such act while being the daughter of a man who had earned respect from the entire world because of his great works she felt disgusted , she knew her parents didn't spend much time with her but still she respected them and loved them dearly.

She didn't realise her sobs woke him up as he looked at her worriedly.

" kitten what's wrong "

Busting out in tears you didn't know what to do but cry .he hugged your tiny figure bringing you close to him feeling his warmth in his arms , he was shirtless again

" why are you crying Y/n ? "

He is such a bipolar she thought all dangerous and threatening and possessive yesterday and now suddenly caring and loving ? Who is the real Jimin??

" Did we really do it ? "

" Sex ?" He asked

You nod your head

" Y/n let me get things straight , I might be a mafia a heartless and a fearless one but you need to understand I am not a rapist....... I am a mafia but just because I am a mafia doesn't mean I am just going to use my power and hurt a women , in the mafia world there is a rule that mafia don't touch women with out their permission, your a woman i can't take your innocence away just like that plus I don't have any intentions on having sex with you ....... Yet.

He mumbled the last part still you heard it . But you were shocked by his words didn't expect anything to turn out like it .

" thank you " you said while giving a light smile and hugging him as well

" anything for my love " you blushed at his words

" and I want to say sorry for whatever I said that day when you told me the truth by being honest , I didn't take it well, I am sorry " She said while feeling guilty