Waking up

" Huh" boboiboy wakes up and looks around and sees himself in an unfamiliar room.

"where am I" boboiboy thinks as he continues looking around.

"huh boboiboy" a robotic voice calls him.

he truns and sees yellow power sphera coming towards him.

"ochobot" boboiboy says as the yellow power sphera hugs him.

He looks around and sees his friends are there too. "Where are we" Fang says looking around.

OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM

"Huh" some agents and alien weak up. They look around and find themselves in an unfamiliar room, all of them keep their guard up with weapons in hand.

"Huh" they hear a voice say.
"Where am I" the voice says again.

Then they hear a robotic voice calling a name. Boboiboy was it they don't know well everyone except one agent.

Who was shocked to hear that voice. The voice he wanted to hear for such a long time. He looks around to find the owner of the voice and there he  finds 10 year old boy with his friends and a power sphera.

"Boboiboy" he calls. The said boy looks back and is shocked to see the person in front of him.

"Dad" said Boboiboy, he was happy to finally meet his father after such a long time. He runs to his dad hugs him tightly and his father returns the hug with a smile on his face.People who were around were watching the scene before them in awe.

"You only missed him" said a cheeky robotic voice. The father son duo look at the owner of the voice. Mechabot was look at them while folding his arms. Boboiboy giggled and said "I missed you to uncle mechabot". Boboiboy hugs mechabot and mechabot returns the hug gladly.

"Ouch" said amato as he got hit on his head. "That's what you get for not visiting your father for so long" said tok aba.

Amato looks at his father and says "I am sorry aba". Then the father and son hug each other.

"He is your father" said Fang looking shocked. "Yea" Boboiboy replied. "Laksamana amato is your father" Fang shouted. Kokotiam gang was shocked at what Fang said they looked like they saw a ghost or something.

"WHAT" they all shouted at same time. Gopal was gonna ask Boboiboy but a voice interrupted him.

"Greetings everyone " a voice suddenly said. All the agents get ready with their weapons and guard up. Amato was hugging his son close protectively.

"Who are you" Captain Kaizo asked looking around.

"Please don't worry I am not going to harm you".

"Why will we believe you" toma- I mean Amato said hugging his son more close.

"Believe me I just brought you guys here to react to something or rather someone"

"What are we gonna react to" asked Boboiboy.

"Your future" answered the mysterious voice.

"My future but why?" Boboiboy asked looking lost and confused.

"Because it you" answered the mysterious voice.

"But who are you?" asked Boboiboy. "Can you please show yourself to us" Boboiboy asked.

"OK but please don't attack me".

AUTHOR'S POV

I appear infront of them and look at all of them. "Hi everyone I am Soshi but you can call me Dal" said dal. (BTW my real name is not "soshi" its just a nickname my friends gave me and "dal" means moon in Korean and since I like moon I use that name).

They all are looking at me and it's kinda uncomfortable. "Umm so ya all of you are gonna react to Boboiboy's future but before that there are some people I want you to meet Boboiboy "I say. He looks at me confused.

"Who" he asks me looking at me with his innocent eyes god I can just melt looking at those eyes, but I need ro to fucus.

I just smile at him then a bright light comes and after the light disappears there were 7 more people there. "Boboiboy meet your elements " I say looking at Boboiboy.

" I only have 5 elements then why are there 7 of them" Boboiboy said confused. "No master you have 7 elements you just haven't unlocked them yet" said a element who was wearing brown clothes and had his cap the way Boboiboy did. Boboiboy recognised him as Gempa.

"OK so elements please introduce yourself " I said looking at them .

" Hi I am Gempa/Quake second tier of tanah" said Gempa giving Boboiboy a small smile.

"Hi I am Taufan/Cyclone second tier of wind" said Taufan while giving a bright smile.

"Halilintar/ Thunderstorm second tier of lightning" said Halilintar with a dangerous aura around him.

"Hi I am blaze second tier of fire" said a very energetic looking blaze.

"Hi I am ice second tier of water" said a tried looking ice, he looked like he would rather be asleep then be here.

"Hello I am Duri/Thorn second tier of Daun/Leaf" said duri looking innocently at Boboiboy.

"Hi I am solar second tier of Chaya/ Light, it's nice to finally meet you master" said solar happily finally being able to meet his new master.

Boboiboy was about to say something but the author interrupted him.

"OK everyone take you sites" said author clapping her hands.

Every body takes there places. Boboiboy sitting on his father’s lap with the elements sitting at either of their side. "OK let's start shall we" I said as I go to the control room.

(OK everyone this much for this chapter. I'll make them react from next chapter. I hope you all like this chapter and if there are any mistakes then I am sorry this is my first book so please bare with me. I'll improve in future. For now bye everyone).