Boboiboy Galaxy episode 1 reaction

[The screen fades to black and then a name appears 'Boboiboy Galaxy' with some planets in the background. Then the theme song starts playing].

"Huh Boboiboy galaxy?" Says Boboiboy while looking at the screen.

[The logo appears with a shooting star in the background making it look beautiful. Then the screen moves down to show field of asteroid. One beam hits the asteroid and two spaceships are shown chasing each other].

[Then the screen shows the spaceship that is chasing the other one. There are some small pirate robots piloting the spaceship with a angry green-is blue pirate is behind them].

"Huh, what's happening?" Boboiboy asked while looking at the screen. "Who's that?" Gopal asked.

'Captain Separo'. The agents who knew him though while looking at the screen.

[The scene changes to Kokoci piloting the red spaceship with a power sphera beside him]

Motobot : "Oh on! What should we do, Commander?"

"What kind of power sphera is that?" Boboiboy asked looking at Amato. "That is Motobot, a vehicle power sphera" answered Amato. Boboiboy nod his head and looked back at the screen.

[Kokoci:"Fear not, Motobot. As protector of power spheras, I will not let those pirates capture you." Kokoci said as he speed up the ship , while dodging the attacks

Kokoci: (pulls the level)"Hiyaa"

The ship flies upwards in full speed

Motobot:( holding Kokoci's seat)"urghh"

Kokoci:" Not so fast!" ( pushes a button, shoots at a large asteroid and shatters it into pieces. Small pieces of asteroid flies everywhere making it hard for the pirate to dodge".

The commander dodges the asteroids skillfully and crosses the path.

The pirate fellows after the commander into the field of shattered asteroids.

Captain Separo: "Agrh. Defend the ship! Blast those rocks!

The scene shows the small pirates shooting at the asteroids. While shooting at the asteroids they lose track of Kokoci's ship]

"Huh. Serves them right" Fang says while looking at the screen.

Captain Separo: "Huh?! Where did he go?"

Minion:" Begging your pardon, Captain! The ship cannot be detected."

Captain Separo:" So you think you can hide from me?!"

The pirate ship was scanning the area searching for Kokoci's ship.

Motobot:" What do we do now, Commander?"

Kokoci:" We're trapped! It looks like we have to contact Earth's mightiest superhero Boboiboy". He said typing coordinate to Earth.

" Me? Why me?" Boboiboy asked after hearing the Commander. Amato felt proud when the Commander called his son Earth's mightiest hero.

The elements were also proud of there owner being called Earth's mightiest hero.

When all the people were proud/amazed by Boboiboy, there was a certain someone who was jealous.

[The scene shows Earth picture change in to a football