2.

Tribeca , New York

..............................
Tribeca ,
New York

As I strode into the warehouse, an unsettling aura enveloped the air, suffocating the usual hustle and bustle. A nameless dread hung like a shroud, rendering everyone rigid and tense. The warehouse fell into an eerie silence, devoid of whispers or conversations, as if survival depended on maintaining utter silence.

Emerging from the elevator, I discovered both my commanders awaiting me, their countenances etched with gravity. Even Damon, known for his boisterous laughter, stood in solemn anticipation. The sound of my footsteps commanded their attention, their heads snapping in unison. It was unmistakable—something was gravely amiss.

Their nods conveyed a silent message, and with a gesture, Alex opened the door to my office. I stepped inside, taking my seat, and motioned for my commanders to join me. An ominous hush settled over the room as we convened. I raised an expectant eyebrow, silently urging them to unravel the enigma that had befallen us. Determinedly, I reached for the abandoned files, remnants of a restless night.

"The Queen has returned to her throne."

Alex's words permeated the room, casting a deathly stillness upon us. The words hung in the air like a death sentence, freezing time itself. My hand, poised to reach for the files on my desk, froze in mid-air. Fixing Alex with an intense gaze, I silently demanded an explanation. He continued, his voice steady but laced with caution,

"Word on the streets is that she has resurfaced, her intentions unclear. Attempts to gather information have proven futile. Her loyal followers remain tight-lipped, shielding her every move. What we do know is that she thirsts for blood and will stop at nothing to satiate her desires. She is a force to be reckoned with—dangerous and powerful. We must be on our guard." The tension gripping the warehouse suddenly made sense—no soul wished to provoke her wrath.

KALI—the name that sent shivers down spines and invoked fear in the hearts of all who knew her. The most feared and lethal woman to have ever graced the earth's surface. Her presence in the underworld was notorious, a woman of few words, but her unmatched skills elevated her to an unparalleled echelon. Each soul in her wake bore scars that forever transformed them, irrevocably altering their essence. She bore no noble lineage, yet her unparalleled knowledge and achievements commanded the reverence of all who dared to cross her path. A paragon of truth and respect, loyalty her guiding principle.

Her deeds etched an indelible mark upon the annals of the Mafia's history. In the name of KALI—leader of Devil's Bloodlust—countless lives were extinguished, her killings merciless and ruthless. She embodied the very essence of deadly, her icy gaze devoid of emotion. Whispers abounded, heralding her insatiable thirst for blood, capable of extinguishing life in the blink of an eye. But her prowess extended beyond isolated acts of violence—she orchestrated massacres. Chaos did not follow in her wake; she was the personification of chaos itself.

Her beauty, they said, was as perilous as her lethal reputation. She forged a name so deadly, so ruthless, that none dared draw near, unable to meet the electric violet gaze responsible for countless deaths and a litany of murders. She stood alone, an entity that defied convention.

New York stood as her stronghold, her Mafia dominating half of Europe, with the city serving as their ancestral home. Once, a cataclysmic event shook the very foundation of the underworld. April 12, 2012—a fateful night seeped in darkness and despair. Devil's Bloodlust fell victim to a surprise assault by an unknown organization. Blood flowed in torrents, claiming thousands of lives, including the former Don and Donna of the Mafia. Yet, amidst the crimson tide, the heiress known as KALI emerged, the sole survivor of that blood-drenched massacre. Exiled to France for her own protection, she now returned, her intentions veiled in uncertainty.

No one knew whether her presence heralded salvation or damnation, but one thing was certain—interesting times loomed ahead.

"Neither she nor her mafia poses a direct threat to us, Alex. She only hunts those who provoke her," I declared, my voice firm and authoritative. Both commanders nodded in agreement. Damon interjected, his eyes glinting with ambition, "We should extend an offer of alliance. With our combined power, we would become an unstoppable force, striking fear into the hearts of all who oppose us. It's a win-win situation, King."

He wasn't wrong. Together, our might would shake the very foundations of the underworld, rendering us invincible. No one would dare challenge our dominance.

"You're right, Damon. Alex, arrange a meeting and prepare the alliance document," I commanded, rising from my seat. As Alex departed to carry out my orders, Damon eagerly jumped to his feet, a wicked grin adorning his face. "I'm coming with you," he declared, his intentions clear.

I sighed inwardly, knowing full well his insatiable appetite for pleasure and revelry. Damon was a man of debauchery, indulging in his vices of alcohol and sex. It was no surprise he sought an opportunity to visit our new club. I questioned how he had managed to evade the perils of his promiscuous lifestyle thus far.

Why did I even bother asking?

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Killiam office