[26] 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝑨𝒕 𝑯𝒊𝒎, 𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝑨𝒕 𝑴𝒆.

|Talia|

|Talia|

"There is this new documentary that came out on Netflix, I thought you would want to watch it." Theo sat down next to me with a lunch tray in his hands.

He placed a juice box in his mouth as he held it up with his teeth by the straw, "Wow really... I'll look at it later." Checking every second to see if Ethan was texting me back, he never did... but I still had hoped he would.

"Who are you texting? Is it Daniel?" He tried to look over on my phone by leaning closer to me, moving away from him, he humped his shoulders and continued eating.

"No... It's not." Clicking on his profile again there still wasn't a new text. Didn't he say there was a surprise for today?? It's Thursday, right?

Looking at the calendar, it was definitely Thursday... or maybe I just need to update my phone?

"Theo it's Thursday... right?"

"Mhm." His mouth was too filled with Peanut butter and jelly he couldn't even open his mouth.

He cleared his mouth out of peanut butter, "Why what's wrong? Is it about the trip tomorrow? What, did you forget to pack for it?"

"No, it's not that..." Sighing I placed my phone down. "Besides, why can't you go with me, It will be boring without you." Grabbing my face I held it up with my hands while looking down at the table.

"I told you, I have practice, my basketball game is in a few weeks and I really need to train hard... I also can't be absent anymore and need to keep my grade up."

I still felt miserable that I was going alone, which made me not want to go anymore. Theo read my face and tried to bring up my mood.

"It's alright, big caveman get big muscles and win basketball game, caveman will get better grades and go on senior trip with you at end of school year."

His stupid imitation worked as a small smile appeared on my face, "God, you said you'll stop talking like that, you promised in middle school."

He chuckled as he took a sip out of his juice, "Tell me all about it when you get back."

He brought me into a side hug releasing me shortly after. A buzz on my phone had me immediately pick it up revealing two text messages from Ethan.

Ethan ❤️:
Meet me outside when school is over.

Ethan ❤️:
;)