[34] 𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕.

**Mature chapter, 18+**

|Johnathon Romano|

Pouring myself a third shot of scotch in a glass; nobody but myself was home as Aurora stayed late for work. The only light source on the entire first floor was the kitchens, as I stood close to the island counter I leaned my head back taking the shot in.

Rufus hopped onto the counter walking toward me stopping to see if I was making a bowl for him.

"The vet said no more midnight snacking." Rubbing his head, I stepped to the sink placing the glass down leaving it for tomorrow to clean it.

The sound of keys shifting and being placed into the door turned my attention to it. As the door swung open Aurora trudged inside whilst taking off her heels, her fitted black pencil skirt slid up slightly as her leg lifted, she looked up towards me catching my stare.

Her posture fixed as she stood straight unraveling her hair from the bun she had up, though looking overworked from today. A heartily smiled formed as she threw her heels to the ground, "You're... Still awake."

I nodded while scooping up Rufus from off the counter, "Mhm. I got home an hour ago."

Strolling out of the kitchen, I began to unbutton my shirt, though a pair of arms wrapped around my chest as Aurora pulled closer to me. Looking over a shoulder, her eyes gazed up at me indicating her wanting to have sex.

"Aurora--"

She shushed me,  "--We haven't done it in a while." She spoke over me as her hands slowly glided down my torso.

Grabbing her hands from going any further, I turned to look at her as she stared up at me perplexed.

"You're tired, you worked all day... Get some rest before we do this." Letting go of her hand, I left to go upstairs and take a shower.

"Tired? I'm not tired. If I want to have sex. I want to have it that moment which is now."

Stopping I turned to look towards her to which she was right behind me standing on a step. I sighed. Her quick steps toward me lead to us being face to face in a second.

She leaned to my side pressing her body onto me, "You can put me to sleep." Her soft whispering in my ear had my dick twitch. I knew where this was going.

Before she could pull back, I grabbed her waist dragging her closer to me as her lips pressed onto mine. Switching her to be pinned up to the wall, a moan escaped as I took over her mouth. Picking her up, she wrapped her legs around my abdomen while I brought her into the guest bedroom as it was the closest room to us.

Stepping inside, Aurora took her white blouse off as I carried her to the bed, she threw it to the ground leaving her topless.

Reaching the bed, our lips collided together as I pressed her down on the mattress. A breathy moan escaped her mouth, soon pulling apart our lips grinning. "Fuck me hard." She whispered loud enough.

"I always do tesoro." Biting her lip, I sucked on it while unbuckling the belt wrapped around my waist. Successfully removing everything, I kissed my way down to her breast allowing myself to strip off her skirt. Gliding my hands against her skin, I rose, sliding off the skirt along with her panties.

Entering myself into her, a loud moan was heard as I exhaled. Her hands pressed onto my chest as I hovered over her thrusting gradually getting faster. Her wails filled up the room as our skin slammed against each other.

"Fanculo--" Cursing under my breath, her legs wrapped around my waist bringing us closer together.

Shutting my eyes, I couldn't stop but remind myself of Talia naked earlier. I still remember how tight she was around my two fingers and her wetness coating my hand.

Reopening my eyes, Talia was now below me, her perfect face scrunched as she let out loud moans. Groaning, I leaned down to kiss her lips fastening my pace having her mouth hanging open. Pulling out on time she let out an orgasm as her stomach got covered in my cum.

Blowing out my cheeks, I caught my breath before turning back to see Aurora sitting up on the bed.

"...Since when were you ever that fast." She fell back onto the bed too tired to get up.

Grabbing our clothes to put in the washer, I chuckled to myself before walking out to take a shower.

•••

Leaning on my office chair, my legs crossed over each other as they rested on the table, I continued grading the leftover homework I hadn't finished yesterday. The sound of the doorbell had me look up from the paper over to my wristwatch soon placing the paper on the table as I got up.

Walking downstairs, the bell rang once again leaving me to open it, Talia stood still holding onto her bag as it looked like it was about to fall off her shoulder.

"You're late." Moving out the way, she walked inside with her head down soon bringing it up.

"Sorry..." Closing the door, I turned to look at her.

"Don't apologize."

Her head nodded. Moving towards her, she took her bag off her shoulder and turned to place it on the couch getting her books out for our session. Placing an arm around her waist, I felt her tense in my grasp as she let out a soft sigh.

Leaning to her level, I analyzed her countenance as she tried not to look at me focusing only on getting her books out.

"Look at me."

She gradually turned to me as I stood straight. "What happened?"

"Nothing..."

"Stop lying. What happened?" A sigh escaped between her lips before she looked away taking glimpses toward me.

"It's nothing, really. I just don't feel good today." Her hands slipped back into her backpack pulling out the books for today, soon zipping it up and throwing the bag over her shoulder.

A smile showed on her face as she looked up at me, "See, I'm good." Her body pushed up to kiss me on the cheek before going up the stairs to my office.

Exhaling, I turned following her up the stairs.

•••

Don't forget to vote and comment! :) <3