Movie date pt.3

Author's note: I am so happy that a lot of people are liking this a lot! If y'all want you can leave some recommendation on some more oneshot/smut ideas because even though I have a lot in my mind I would love the help! Also just to let y'all know I am actually working on a Stranger things/ Eddie Munson Fan fictions so stay tuned for that!

Also realizing that some people might have triggers with some of the things I do put in this oneshots so from now on I will be putting some kind of trigger warnings so y'all can be aware of the things you will be reading in these fanfics! Anyways thanks for all of the support and let's get into it shall we, Darlings?

Kinks, Fetishes: Public sex, sub and dominant, dominance, foreplay, choking, rough sex/oral

Me and Eddie decided that we really wanted to go on a real first date together. The only dates we have been on is movie dates at his trailer. But today was something different. Eddie told me yesterday that he has been saving up to take me to the movies and to watch a new scary movie that has just came out which I was excited to see! Eddie opened the car door for me and helped me out and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he walked me into the movie theater. It was pretty packed for the most part but I didn't seem to mind it. "Should we get snacks?" Eddie asked, "Of course, you can't go to a movie theater and not get snacks." I said. "Alright then" Eddie said. "How about this. I pay for the snacks and you pay for the movie tickets. Deal?" I asked. "What? No. I'm taking my girl out to a date and she is offering to pay? No, I am taking you out so I will pay for it." Eddie said. I rolled my eyes and went up to the snack bar and got a large popcorn and some candies with some sodas. "20.32$ please" Eddie was about to give the man the cash but I gave the man my credit card. Eddie looked at me with a look. "Go get the tickets, Munson" I said with a smile. Eddie rolled his eyes and went to go buy the tickets. I giggled at his reaction but I do understand where he is coming from. But I am not that kind of chick to let a guy pay for everything when I have my own cash. I grabbed the snacks and my card and met up with Eddie who had already bought the tickets. "Still can't believe you paid for the snacks" Eddie said. I laughed as I thought he was over it. "Yes, because you were nice enough to take me here so it is only fair to buy the snacks. Now shut up and help me" I said and gave Eddie his drink and the bucket of popcorn. Eddie shook his head and smiled and with that we walked into the movie theater for Friday the 13th. "I see an empty row up there" I said to Eddie and began to walk up the stairs and sit in the empty seats. Eddie sat next to me and we just talked before the lights faded.

The date was going good so far. I leaned my head on Eddie's shoulder as we watched the movie. But this made me think something. I looked over to Eddie's side and saw no one beside us. I looked to my right and saw no one in our row. I smirked and looked at Eddie who was enjoying the movie while eating the popcorn. I smirked again and started to kiss his neck. I heard Eddie chuckle softly. "Babe, c'mon" Eddie said. "What?" I asked as I continued to suck onto his neck giving him noticeable hickey's. "Daddy loves this but what about the date?" Eddie asked. "I'm not doing anything" I said and brushed my hand over his crotch. Eddie moaned softly while trying not to be loud and have everyone's attention on us. I put my hand onto Eddie's chin and moved his face to look at me. I kissed him and my hands went to his belt buckle and his zipper. Eddie chuckled as I pulled himself out of his pants. I started to jerk him off while we were still kissing. I could feel Eddie's hand going up my chest to grip me on the throat. I smirked into the kiss. He is def enjoying this. A light bulb went into my head. I took Eddie's hand off of my throat and got onto the floor. On my knees. Eddie re-positioned himself in his seat and put both of his hands behind his head and rested his head back. I smirked and licked his tip which sent shivers to his body. I smirked at the fact he is weak over my touch of my hand and mouth. I drooled into his dick before putting it in my mouth. I tried to be as quiet as possible but I was more worried about Eddie since he threw his head back and bit his lip and chuckled at the feeling but more so the fact that we were doing this in a public place. Eddie's hand went to my face as he pulled the hair out of my face. I looked up at him and made eye contact. His eyes were so full of lust. His hand gripped my hair as he pushed me onto him deeper. I felt him starting to twitch so I stopped. Eddie looked at me with a confused look as I got up. "What are you doing?" Eddie asked. "Leaving you to think of me while I go to the bathroom" I said and started to walk down the stairs. I looked back at Eddie who was gesturing me to come back. But of course I wanted to see what would happen so I walked down the stairs and walked down the hall and went into the bathroom.

It was empty. I walked up to the mirror and started to fix up my hair since Munson decided to grip onto my hair. I smirked as I thought about what he could be doing right now since I left him in the movie theater with the thought of my touch on him. As I was in my thoughts I turned around and saw Eddie right behind me. "Oh you are in big trouble now" Eddie said with a smirk and pushed me back and made me sit ontop of the sink. Eddie's hands went under my shirt and felt onto my back. His rings will always give me the same effect. I shivered and put my hand on the back of his head to deepen our very intense kiss. "You want to be a bad girl and provoke daddy? Okay then. You got me there, princess" Eddie said and grabbed my hand and led me into one of the bathroom stalls. Eddie pushed me onto the wall and grabbed me by my throat as he kissed me. Soon Eddie grabbed my hands and lifted them above my head and pinned them on the wall. As Eddie got closer to me I could feel his bulge through his jeans. I smirked as I knew I did well. Eddie stopped the kiss and looked at me. He noticed my eyes weren't on him but his bulge. He chuckled. "Yeah. Look at what you caused. So you are going to be a good girl and fix it," Eddie said and grabbed onto my hair again and forced me on my knees. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans and pulled them down as long as with his boxer to see what I have created. He was so red and it was throbbing. I smirked and looked up at him. "Do I have to repeat myself?" Eddie said. I smiled and started to fix his problem which I made. I sucked onto him and I jerked him at the same time. Eddie moaned as he put his head back. I spit onto him and licked it up. Eddie grabbed my hair and started to thrust into my mouth. Tears came out of my eyes and I gripped onto Eddie's thighs. Eddie's moans became louder as he continued to fuck my mouth. Soon Eddie pulled out and grabbed me by my arm and pulled me up from the floor. He turned me around and started to pull down my jeans and pulled my panties to the sides and entered me. Eddie grabbed my arms and put them behind my back and grabbed my hands into one hand and his other free hand to my throat. Eddie chocked me as he started to thrust into me roughly. I moaned as Eddie let go of my hands to smack me on the ass before grabbing my hands again and thrusting into me harder. My moans were getting louder as Eddie didn't slow down but began to pick up the pace (if that is even possible) Eddie bent forwards and whispered into my ear as his grip on my neck became tighter. "You know why Daddy is punishing you?" Eddie asked. Though I didn't talk. I didn't know how to in that moment with he is thrusting into me like a fucking monster. "I asked you a fucking question" Eddie said as he pulled my head back by my throat and still thrusted harder. "Y-yes" I managed to get out. I don't know how but I did. "Because you wanted to provoke me in a movie theater. So now...I'm fucking you like a little slut because you want to act up and be bad" Eddie said with groans in between. "E-Eddie" I said as I was about to come. "Hold it. Don't cum unless I tell you too" Eddie said as he threw his head back and went even more rougher. All you could hear in this bathroom was our body slapping together like we were combining and loud high-pitched moans coming from me and low groan and moans coming from Eddie. I grabbed onto Eddie's hand since he still had my hands behind me while holding them there. Eddie released my throat and put his hand over my thigh and started to touch my clit. Pleasuring it in circular motion. I bit my lip and moaned louder as I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Daddy please..." I begged. Eddie's moans became louder as he spoke, "Cum baby" Eddie said. I relaxed my body and soon I came and Eddie of course pulled out and came on my ass. As well as dry humping me to get the rest of the cum out.

As we were catching our breaths I started to laugh as I couldn't believe this just happened. "My baby loves to provoke me, huh?" Eddie said with a chuckle at the sound he loves most in this world. My laugh. Eddie turned me around and pinned me to the wall again and started to kiss me. "I can't believe we just did that" I said with a chuckle. Eddie smirked and nodded his head and kissed me again. Of course Eddie helped me clean up as well as help me out of the stall. Eddie walked me back into the theater just to realize we missed half of the movie and we were already at the part where the kids kill Jason. Jeez, we fucked for that long. I sighed and rested my head on Eddie's shoulder. "For what it's worth. That was fun" Eddie said. I chuckled and looked at me. "I like seeing you mad" I said with a smile. Eddie smiled and put his thumb over my chin and kissed me. "Then that means you like it when I fuck you harder then" Eddie said. I smiled and nodded. Eddie chuckled and kissed me before we sat back and continued to watch whatever was left of Friday the 13th.