【41】Ziena Domier

【41.8 ZIENA DOMIER

"We'll be back soon till then stay with Nana."

Those were the last words, I heard from them....my parents. I came to see them off at the front gate of the kingdom. They were sent on a mission by the former king, Zior's father and Azeal's grandfather.

They both caressed my head and gave their last warm smile to me.

Many people like my parents were given missions. That time I wasn't aware to what mission they went off.

Even if people went on mission they mostly came back till a month or two. I kept waiting for them...days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months and just like that a year passed but they didn't came back.

"Have you heard about Samayes?"

"I heard, a year has passed and they still didn't return from thier mission."

"What happened to them?"

"What you think....they have died."

Everyone thought they died. The news of their disappearance had spread like a blowing wind. What could be the reason behind their sudden disappearance? Everyone began to jump on one conclusion....death!

They might or surely got killed on their mission. Only a foolish would think that they were still alive and they'd come back.

Yes! I was that fool. I never left hope. But deep down, sometimes, a feeling of never being able to see them again used to feed me.

After few years when I came to my teenage, I decided to confront the reality. My hope broke and I realised.....
My parents had died.

The woman, Nana, she wasn't a blood relative of mine. She was just good friend of my parents. She was a fat, jubilant woman. Her husband had died from a disease right after six months of her marriage.

She was a widow woman who was trying her hard to live. She had a bakery shop. She and I used to work in the bakery till night. Life was going smooth but I wanted to do something...I wanted to be different than Baker.....

"I want to be a Warrior like my parents."

I asked for her permission before getting myself enrolled in a warrior academy. She cracked a warm smile looking at me and chuckled.

"And here I was thinking, when will you say this to me?"

"You aren't against it."

"Don't be stupid." She giggled. "I won't be able to show my face to your parents in after-life, if I refuse to this."

I hugged her tightly, I was so happy that I had met her. She was a true gem.  

"Thank you, Nana! Thank you so much!"

Next day, I got myself enrolled in the academy and there, my training to become a warrior began. When I turned 20, I had become a full fledged warrior.

"I can't believe, we finally have become warrior! Come on lads, let's drink till morning."

"Yeah let's go, I'm in"

"Me too."

"Count me in too."

My mates were whooping with joy. They were so happy and how could they not be? They had gone through so much harsh and sweat-streaming training just to see that day... The day they could finally called themselves, WARRIORS!

"Hey Adijha, aren't you coming or not."

They all were looking at me silently waiting for my answer. Thier faces were telling me that if I refuse to go, they all would cry like babies.

"How can I say no to these faces? I'm in."

We went to the nearest bar. The bar was teemed with people, laughing, whooping, gambling, chorus singing, dancing, sound of instrument playing, indistinct chattering....they all greeted us in unison as we entered the bar.

As we walked in two steps more, our sight encountered four beautifully stunning women. Their hands began to caress our bodies.

When lust flooded into the lads' bodies they forgot all about to celebrate. They all went away with thier self picked lady to spend a private quality night with them.

A woman came to me and examined my physique with a flirtatiously smirk on her face. But I sent her off waving at her with a warm smile on my face.

I also waved at those bastards, smiling sarcastically at them. The thought of me being left alone hadn't even crossed their minds for once.

I could have spent a night with the lady but instead of that I wanted to celebrate that special night with Nana, So I let go of that chance.

I decided that I only ordered for one mug of stout then left straight for home. I moved to the counter. Wooden stools were placed in the front of the counter .

On the other side of it, a lady was washing mugs aiming her back at me. Her brownish-black hair held a glossy sheen. Her lean body was clad with a leather laced jacket gown. The sleeves were drifting upto her elbows.

I sat on the tool.....

"Stout....Please!"

She stopped washing mugs. "Please?" She turned her face at me and scoffed. "I've been running this bar for two years and it's my first time, I heard this 'please' here."

Her giggle was like a bell that rang gently into my ears. When I witness the beauty of her dusky complexion I left awe-gazing. My heartbeat began to pound so fast that it swallowed up all the noise in the bar. Her lips were as red as amaryllis.

That day I met her, the love of my life...Ziena Domier.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Flashback of Adijha's life || PART 1

Thank you for reading this chapter. Have a great morning/afternoon, evening/night