32.

3rd person POV:

(Warning: mature content.)

Jungkook and taehyung reached behind the couple by the back exit.. where the blonde and brunette were standing talking among themselves.

"Hyungie.. is your father home tonight?" The blonde questioned as he looked up at the elder with doe eyes and lips jutted out.

"No darling.. he is out for around a week for some important work.. why are you asking though?" Taehyung questioned as he swiped the younger's wet hair away from his forehead.

"It's raining heavily hyung.. how will you go back like this. Just stay over in my room.. i will sneak you in with the help of seokjin hyung." The younger requested as he held the elder's hand in his own.

"But baby.. your father.. i don't have any problem staying over but what if he found out somehow?" Taehyung said worriedly.

"He wouldn't.. he went out for another town and will return day after tomorrow." Seokjin answered as he walked there.. knowing the blonde was back.

"And what the hell boys.. i told you to come back early.. now look at this. You two are drenched in rain.. what if you get sick." Seokjin scolded as he thumped both of their back of heads.

"Sorry sir.. i took the responsibility but we just got carried away while talking to each other." Taehyung apologised bowing at the elder who sighed.

"Don't say sorry kid. It's alright but just take care alright?" The broad shouldered man said patting both of their heads.

"Hyungie you will stay now, right? You will get sick please.. the rain is getting heavier again." Jungkook requested again as he swayed the elder's arm around who sighed and nodded his head.

"Okay i will. Now stop pouting like that my love." Taehyung said smiling brightly at the younger who pecked him right then and there in front of seokjin who just sighed.

"Kids these days i swear to god..now hurry up and get inside before you really catch a cold." Seokjin said as he pushed them inside.

"Okay okay we are going.. let's go inside.. i will show you my room hyungie.. we will sleep together." Jungkook said excitedly.. genuinely.. not even a little bit drunk anymore.

Both seokjin and taehyung choked as they heard that.. coughing violently.

"Oh my god what happened? Did you actually catch a cold hyungie?" Jungkook asked worriedly as he patted both of the male's backs.

"Darling, Please word it better next time.. " taehyung said as he awkwardly laughed.

"Yes jungkook.. try to word it better next time." Seokjin also agreed meanwhile jungkook stared at them with confused eyes.

"But i worded it correctly already? Wouldn't we do what i said? Sleep together? Spend a night together?" Jungkook asked as he looking from the brunette to the elder man.

Both of them tried not to choke again at the wordings of the younger as they awkwardly cleared their throats.."right that's what we would do.. let's go baby." Taehyung said getting them out of the situation and making the younger move faster towards his room.

"Just sleep together kids.. just sleep." Seokjin muttered before he left from there as the couple entered jungkook's room.

"We will." Jungkook yelled as a reply to the elder before he turned towards the brunette.

"Should we shower first hyung?" Jungkook asked as he took out two fresh towels.. one for himself and one for the elder.

Taehyung's eyes widen as he heard that.."together?" He questioned as he blinked his eyes in surprise.