09.

🅃🄷🄴 🅃🅁🅄🅃🄷 🅄🄽🅃🄾🄻🄳

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯 :

"Ah"

A sound of pain left his mouth, as he massaged his head as headache banged his head.

He looked over his bedroom and found Y/n on his bed back facing him.
His eyes widened at her. He quickly jumped out of the bed in fear.

He checked himself, he was clothed. He relaxed a bit but then he walked to Y/n's side and shook her out of her deep slumber.

"Y-Y/n wake up...hey"

When he found that she wasn't waking up then he took some water from the jar and sprinkled on her face. She irritatedly looked over the person with her half open eyes. She yelled with her half opened eyes not knowing who the person is...

"Yaah you motherfucking lizard.. It's sunday let me sleep peacefully."

"Yea I know it's sunday but it's already 10:30 so you better wake up"

A manly and hoarse voice answered her. She shot her eyes open at that voice, realisation hit her and she quickly sat up on the bed. She raised her head up and looked over Jungkook who was staring at her.

"I'm so sorry I thought it was my friend"

"Am I not your friend?"

"Yea you're but I thought it was Lisa because every weekend I go at her place to stay so that's why"

She said as her head hung low from embarassment. Jungkook chuckled from her cuteness.

"Now go and take a shower in the guest room's bathroom till I prepare breakfaSt

"kk"

She said and left shortly after. Jungkook too got in the bathroom. Few minutes later, Jungkook came outh of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his torso.

He was drying his hair and he just wore his shorts. A beeping sound was heard like sort of message.. Jungkook ignored it.

It again rang but this time it beeped more that three times. He got irritated and checked on the bed from where the sound was coming.

He picked up the pillow and found Y/n's mobile phone. He quickly opened it and it had face lock.

Jungkook smirked, he took out his phone and showed Y/n's photo from his mobile... Which he secretly took.

The phone got unlocked and Jungkook checked the messages. It was from her Instagram.

He opened it desperately, He saw texts coming from Taehyung's official id which he has also followed.

Why is he messaging her?

He thought as he opened the texts and seen it,

From KimTaehyung_30

It's okay Y/N...I also thought of asking you at the party but didn't had the guts to. And you don't have to say sorry for it cause' somewhere or the other it was my mistake too ❤