Brothers once again

You have 2 big brothers one little brother. The second oldest is ex military. Special forces. You were in the air force on a 10 day leave for the holidays. Your little brother is a marine biologist. The oldest brother owned his own business in sports and luxury cars. Two days after you came home from the air force everyone came to your home to greet you and have a little fun. 'Boys night' out as you used to call it. Your two older brothers went out to get something from the store. You and your little brother went to get gas and snacks. You got cheap taste in just about everything but got big bank in the account. You like to save. So you go bolistic at the gas station. Getting g snacks and drinks for ya boys. As you two approach the gas station and head inside. You see two people. A male and female with guns and they shoot up the place. You grab your brother's hand and run for the door. Your brother gers caught on the leg and waste. 3 bullet holes in all. Not knowing he had a vest under his shirt you drag him to your car then with you being nearest to the car it blows from a grenade. They left no one to leave. It was a robbery gone wild. Now you get the full picture of what happened. No one knows where your at. You went missing after the fact. Now it's all clear. You need to find your brother's and tell them that your OK.

"How do I get back?"

"Hold on." Loona said.

You see her pull out a book from her pocket and just wonder how she fit that big ass thing in that pocket. A portal opens up you almost charge through but stop and look at her.

"Hey will I see you again?"

"I don't know but I hope I see you again."

You both smile then you run through the portal. Moxxie blitz and milli follow you from behind and you just keep going. You get in your car and drive off back to your home to find everyone there.

"Oh shit. Well I'm in trouble" you say.

"Yeah we'll just be watching from a distance." Blitz suggests.

You walk in your little brother's house and see its your mother, brothers and sisters. Your first little sister is stylist for social media. The youngest girl is an artist. Travels a lot but put this aside cause they heard about you and your little brother. Your brother (let's call him David) is just fine. It was just a flesh wound. Nothing too serious. Everyone was worried about you cause you have been missing for 2 days. They thought you went back to base but they said you weren't there. But all that matters is that your OK. The oldest brother (Joshua), the second oldest (Michael) your little sisters (alaiah, and naomi) are all there. Plus your mom so there's that too.

You all have fun a couple of laughs then the ladies start to leave for their hotels cause its late. They boys decided to stay home for a little while longer cause ya just wanted to hang out. Joshua asked if you would recognize the face if you saw it again. You say yes. So he has his guys that work for him go on the hunt. Ya sit there and chill and you decide to call it a night and go upstairs to the guest room. Master bedroom is downstairs. There's one more room upstairs and a bath room. A small loft area where David has his gaming set up staged in the corner as you come upstairs. Upon entering the room your new friends outside the locked window. You let them in.

"How long were ya just sitting there?"

"Not too long" milli says.

"Oh. OK. So Yall just gonna hang here for a while?"

"Not too long we gotta get back."

"OK. So will I see ya again soon?"

"Oh yeah." Blitz says.

They leave and you go to bed. What a day. You find out that you have powers but the only people that know that are the IMP. Your siblings don't know and neither does your mother.