Welcome to Jurassic world

I was on the ferry, heading to Jurassic world to help my boss Claire like I do everyday, I still don't know why she is so busy, its none of my business I am only her assistant after all.

I arrived at Jurassic world and I headed towards the innovation center. "Zara!" I immediately heared claire say after I entered the innovation center "Zara, I need you to go to the dock and greet my nephews, and babysit them" Claire said 'babysit?, I hope they won't cause any trouble' I thought to myself "oh and I have a meeting at six so if I forget remind me" she said "bye Zara"Claire said before heading to the control room.

I was standing at the dock holding my iPad showing the words "Zach and Gray Mitchell" on the screen while trying to spot them, I then saw two kids, one a teenager and one a child I assume they are Zach and Gray. I offered them a smile and they just looked at me confused.

"Hi , I am Zara" I said while walking towards the monorail "hi I am Gray and this is my older brother Zach" the smaller kid-Gray said with an innocent smile 'I like him, he is no trouble' I thought to myself before we boarded the monorail.

When we found good seats I opened my book to the page I was on and started reading. After a few minutes I saw Gray look at me, I wondered why and just looked at him a littlel confused.

We arrived at the hotel and when we walked into the lobby while trying to catch up with Gray I said "your aunt arranged to meet you at one o'clock, can he slow down?" "nope" Zach replied.

We finally entered the hotel room and Zach immediately lied on his bed with his phone "your aunt got you VIP access so you can go on all the rides without waiting in line" I said while looking at the VIP bracelets, Gray then went and opened the balcony doors excitedly, not gonna lie the view is fantastic, I get why he is excited, but his brother isnt that excited, I can relate.

At 12:30 we headed towards the monorail to meet up with Claire. Throughout the ride Gray asked me what its like to work at Jurassic world, I replied with a smile saying "I don't get to see Action, that's Claire's job. I only arrange meetings and remind her of her schedule, sometimes when she needs a second opinion I give it to her" 'what a sweet kid' I thought to myself.

AN: hope you enjoyed i will update daily unless the chapter will take longer to write, I already have the second chapter ready for tomorrow. Have a good day/noon/night.