Love in the time of pterosauria

When I left the innovation center I decided to call Claire "hello?" Claire said after answering the call "Claire, we spotted the boys in surveillance, they're approaching the west gate I am headed there now" I said while running down the stairs "okay, stay right there, stay right with them" Claire said before hanging up.

I then spotted the boys next to the lagoon and I ran after them while calling their names, they ran through gentle giants me following them.

"Stop running!" I shrieked as we left gentle giants, then a person pushed through and I lost them. I then ran to the left trying to catch up to them.

When I caught up to them I saw them standing still "Don't just stand there!" I shouted. Before I could run I felt myself lifted off the ground, I screamed.

I was then dropped and snatched again. I then felt myself hitting the water. When I realized where I was I started swimming up , but before I reached the surface a pteranodon grasped me with its mouth.

I kept screaming as it continued to drop me and grasp me almost drowning me in the process, I then saw the mosasaurus arise. Then all I saw was darkness.

A few seconds later the mosasaurus opened its jaws and I quickly swam out of its mouth and towards the fence. I then grasped it and screamed for help, then someone helped me climb out of the lagoon "are you ok?" She asked me "not really" I replied " I am sorry, hi I am Nia , I work here as a security guard" she said

The woman had brown wavy hair and brown eyes "is this your bag?" She asked showing me my bag "yes ,it is" I said opening it to see that all of my belongings were there "thank you" I said relieved "where are Zach and Gray?" I asked panicking "are you talking about the kids who left with Claire Dearing?" Nia asked "yeah, thank god they're ok" I said "you have some pretty bad injuries, let me take you to the hotel for them to treat your wounds" she said"ok" I replied.

A/N: hi I am sorry for not updating I just had a writers block, hope you enjoyed have a good day/noon/night.