Epilogue(Jurassic world fallen kingdom)

"Zara..." i heard from the shadows , then a Pteranodon came flying right at me , I shrieked.

"Zara, Zara  " Alec woke me up from the nightmare, I have been going to therapy for the past three years "huh? , I had another nightmare" I said cuddling closer to his chest "I am so sorry , do you want water?" he asked" "not really i just wanna get coffee" I replied still exhausted .

I got up and went to the kitchen, when I turned on the TV I saw a news report about the dinosaurs on Isla Nublar being in danger "I think they should save them" I hared Alec say from behind me "I mean yeah I want to save them too but we don't really know if they want to be saved" I said before taking a sip from my latte "you got a point" Alec replied before kissing my cheek.

 "I need to get ready for work" I said heading towards my closet , I looked around my clothes before pulling out a white dotted blouse' that's the blouse I were that day' I thought to myself as flashes came into my mind "maybe don't wear this one" Alec proposed and I nodded knowing this would be the best idea .

I decided to go with a white button up and dark blue jeans and black heels before heading to work.

When I got back home I saw a different news reporter than they showed me getting snatched on the report , I winced 'why did they have to show this ?' I thought to myself before sitting on the couch and watching a movie on Netflix.

A/N: Hi so this is the end of The tale of an assistant I hope you enjoyed, don't forget to check out my other fanfics and my supercorp one-shot book have a good day/noon/night. Sky