💛 1 2 💙

Hey Guys

Lets start with Next Part

Later

Manik was sitting on bed sadly. He was thinking about Fab 5 and Nandini. Meanwhile Aryaman comes there with food

Aryaman: Chal Mani khana kha le

Manik: Nhi mann Aru 

Aryaman: Oye ese kese nhi mann, khana toh padega tuje

Manik nods no again

Aryaman : Chal theek hai main khila deta hoon tuje. 

Aryaman takes a bite and forwards towards Manik. Manik got frustrated and he snatches the food from Aryaman and throws it on floor in anger. 

Manik (shouts): Kaha na nhi khana samaj nhi aa rha kya tuje. 

Aryaman gets startled with his shout. Manik gets up and leaves from there. Aryaman's eyes goes moist. 

Other side

Manik was walking. He was just remembering all the moments. 

Meanwhile a car was coming in high speed towards Manik. Manik didn't see that. The car was about to collide with Manik but suddenly a hand pulled him towards the footpath and he falls above NANDINI. Nandini saved Manik from the accident. Manik was above Nandini and both shares an eye lock and gets lost in it. 

Manik then gets up and helps Nandini to get up too

Manik (tensed): Nandini tum theek ho na

Nandini (literally shouts): You idiot Malhotra tumhari aankhen hai ya button. That car was coming towards you, and you. Kitne careless ho tum. Pata nhi din me konse sapne dekte rehte ho. Agar main time pe nhi aati aur kuch ho jaata tumhe toh. 

Manik smiles seeing her care towards him

Manik (smiles): Muje nhi pata tha tum aaj bhi meri itni care krti ho 

Nandini realized that she actually scolded him out of care for him.

Nandini (coldly): I don't care for you okay. I just saved you out of humanity, and for the people who love you.

Manik (looks down): You should have let me died. I am tired of this life. Marr jaata toh sabke liye acha hota. 

Nandini (shouts): Just shut up. How could u even think like this Manik? Aryaman ke baare me toh sochte ek baar. Usne tumhara itna dhyaan rakha, itni care ki aur tum badle me usse aansu dena chahte ho. Anyways tumhe kya samjha rhi hoon, jo tumse pyaar krte hai unhe tum aansu ke alawa dete hi kya ho. Jo krna ho karo I ****** don't care. 

Nandini's words were bitter but it actually hits Manik and made him realize what blunder he was thinking to do. Manik thinks about his moments with Aryaman and how much he cared for him in these years when no one was with him. He also remembered his rude behavior towards Aryaman and feels guilty for that. 

Nandini also looks on at Manik. Manik looks at Nandini

Manik: Thank you Nandini. You made me realize what blunder I was about to do