R1 | Day 4

The rises yet again, much to the dismay of certain tributes.

~~~

Ravenwillow wakes up and starts his day by drinking water from the river and eating the small prey he had stored. He then began to hunt for prey, he was successful in catching a medium prey that he holds onto for later use.

Troutdip starts his day by drinking from the hidden water source he found at the twolegplace. He then attempts to hunt prey in the area, but is unable to catch anything for himself.

Nectarsting, still injured from fighting with Pineclaw attempts to find herbs to ease her pain. Unfortunately, she was unable to find any herbs in the surrounding area.

Sunsetpelt began zir morning by drinking water from the nearby river. The exhaustion from last night's fight still remained and ze curled to get some rest.

Dawnslash drinks water from a stream in the area, she then attempts to heal herself despite poor knowledge of herbs. She was initially unsuccessful but eventually managed to succeed. Dawnslash then explored the marshland around her and was able to locate some small herbs.

Snowpatch drank from the nearby water and then attempts to catch the trail of any other tribute. She was able to find evidence of a cat traveling in a certain direction and followed the path. She eventually found Sunsetpelt and ambushed zir. Snowpatch then tried to flee before Sunsetpelt can retaliate, but she's caught and the two cats begin to fight. Sunsetpelt quickly deals heavy damage to Snowpatch, but Snowpatch is able to recover enough to deal the final blows needed to finish zir off once and for all.

A wolf howls! Sunsetpelt is dead!

Sharpwhisper passes out from exhaustion, too tired to do anything else and having pushed his body to the limit.

Duskstone drank from the hidden water source that he discovered. He then went hunting and was able to catch a small prey which he quickly devoured. He still requires a bit more food before he's in top condition though.

Waspthorn drank from a pool in the Thunderclan camp and then traveled west. After traveling for a bit at a steady pace he eventually found himself at the owl tree.

The sun sets for what might the last time for some tributes. There was 1 death this chapter.