6. meow

"I love you!"

"I love you too"

"Ew gross!!"

"Mona this isn't helpful at all with my situation"

"Yes it does but not the making love scene!" She says with disgust as she turns off the tv. Last night you were convinced to be brought into Mona's home to 'prepare' you for your date which wasn't even a date. You only agreed to come because you thought she would've helped you overcome the awkwardness you had with Diluc.

"Ladies i think the making love scene will probably come in handy someday"

"ITTO!"

He puts his hands up in defense "I'm just saying, I'm just saying"

Mona and Itto and along with two other people, live in the same house hold since they're broke. Mona doesn't have a job so all she does is wait till someone could pay the bills while Itto waits to be bailed out of jail. The other two people who live in the household are Scaramouche and Kazuha. Scaramouche is out doing 'business stuff' and no one knows where the fuck Kazuha went.

"You have strange friends Mona."

"I know. I wish you lived here to make it all better"

"Hey!"

"Shut up"

"You see this Y/n? You see this?? Your 'bestie' is a horrible bestie. She's rude, mean, greedy, lazy-"

"Y/n don't listen to him. This man gets himself into trouble anywhere. He ends up in jail all the time because of his selfish acts."

"They're not selfish. It helps our community"

"Helps our community my ass"

"Guys calm down! You both act like children losing their minds about who is the better kid."

"You're right Y/n, i'm so sorry about his behavior. I'll lock him up in his room next time"

"BRO?"

"What"

"Mona!"

"Fine fine i'll stop"

"You two seriously need to get along and act better or else you both will be homeless"

"I wont be homeless. I got my gang to back me up"

"Yeah sure. Your 'gang' steals money and if they keep it up, we will get in trouble because of you"

"It's not stealing, it's called finding dumbass"

You sigh as you head towards the kitchen to make something to eat while they argue about whatever shit comes to their mind.

"Need a hand?"
You turn around and you met with a young looking man. Was he even a man or was a teen?

"Uh sure"