pride🏳️‍🌈

AN: basically the boys and willie and julie and flynn go to a pride parade- in this one shot they are all be alive but they can still poof because it makes the most sense. hope you enjoy <3

Reggies pov-2022
I thunder down the stairs, my bi flag cape flowing out behind me, as I yell " get up we only have half an hours to get ready-I need face paint !!! " . My two best friends and band members are still sprawled over the couch as if they have nothing better to do. " get up this is the only day I can wear a Cape like a superhero and no-one notices, plus you said you'd go with Willie alex" I say with a smug grin. "Fine they grumble as they drag themselves off the couch. Luke approaches me and with A kiss on my cheek and a mischievous grin he says " let's go get the face paint"

After an hour (and a large mess created from mine and luke's face paint excursion ) and a stressed alex sorting out everyone's face paint we finally leave the studio running fashionably late, though I will emphasise the fashionable part as we looked great. I sported my usual look however had my flag painted upon my face and my bisexual flag worn like a Cape. Luke rocked his usual look however had the pansexual flag on his face and steaming down his back the same could be said for alex in his usual style accept his flag on show in the Same manner as mine and lukes and with that we poofed out hoping not to be in too much trouble with our awaiting entourage.

After arriving to scolding from julie, a joking "what time do you call this" from flynn and a hey from willie before he starts snogging with alex we finally get the celebrations started. Julie and flynn both look epic as does willie in his skater boy aesthetic clothes-I heard alex say that when talking to willie and have no idea what it means- and we all head into to the thick of the parade ready to be are charming selves and share our stories. It's really inspiring to hear some of the struggles people have been through and it makes me glad I can be with luke and love him so openly as we couldn't in the 80's. Kissing him is like finding my soulmate all over again,i love him so much. I spent the whole day with luke kissing him walking with him and having fun, I was sad to have to cut it short but Julie and the phantoms ,plus willie and flynn, had work to do.

We had spent months organising this gig and it was super special to us all. We had set up an outdoor stage towards the end of the parade surrounded in flags and colour and confetti. All of the money was going to charities helping lgbtqia+ people who were in need for whatever reason and it made me feel so ... proud of my bandmates and myself Julie and alex had suggested it and we all loved the idea straight away. so that brings us to where we are now couples on stage (me and Luke, Julie and flynn and willie and alex) ready to sing infant of this roaring crowd of gays and I don't think I've ever felt as at home as I did then sourounded by people who accept me for me and so we start singing stand tall. I got lost in the song and on an impulse touched lukes hand asking for silent permission to kiss him and before I could blink soft and tender lips were upon mine as I melted into the embrace. I heard the crowd roar in support and knew this was going to be something I rembered always . This is what pride is ....