To Honor And To Remember

Aya- 16 years old                                       Pein- 35 years old

Ayumu- 18 years old                               Konan- 34 years old

Kakashi- 27 years old                            Deidara- 22 years old

Sakura- 17years old                               Hidan- 27 years old (Immortal)

Naruto-17 years old                               Sasori- 36 years old

Akio- 17 years old                                   Obito- 28 years old

Sasuke- 17 years old                            Kakuzu- 96 years old (Immortal-Looks 40)

Itachi- 22 years old                               Kisame- 38 years old

Akari- 20years old

Shisui- 22 years old

Narrator POV

Next Day, Third Day

  The event the day before took couple of hours. But it was enough for everyone to understand something. To not underestimate King Itachi and Queen Akari. As much they love, how passionate they are and care, they are just as deadly. When Dachi was calling King Itachi out, the people of Abioye were starting to have doubts of their new King. One, he wasn't from their land and two, they weren't fully ready to trust anyone that comes into their Kingdom. But watching King Itachi brutally beating Dachi down, they couldn't help but cheered for him and felt bad for doubting their King in the first place. For Queen Akari, they knew Akari was Shashi that promised to return when she came years ago to the Southern Region. When they first heard her voice within Shashi, it was powerful. But when she gave Dachi his sentence, her voice had authority and firm and no room for argument. However, the people of Abioye was thrilled to finally have their land back in control. No more people dying, no more people starving, no more hiding from guards and no more of being hopeless. 

The third day was the day of the funeral of late Queen Nefertiti. But Queen Akari and King Itachi wanted to honor all of the people who had also died from the wrath of Dachi. The funeral was early in the morning. Everyone was to meet at a massive lake. Lake Lou. Which was about ten miles away from the castle. Silent tears could be heard around the lake as people gathered. The people were asked to bring a white lanterns with the name of their friends and family written down because they will be honored and remembered.

 Late Queen Nefertiti was laid down in an open casket. She was dressed in all white. Her hair flow down to her shoulders and with a blue flower resting in her hands. She looks at peace. Aya couldn't bear it anymore and broke down in tears. She fell down to her knees and wept. Aya knows, it would have been her funeral, but her mother took her spot. Her friends looked at her with worry. Not knowing what to do for her. Ayumu and Akio were next to her, trying to console her. With tears of their own. Queen Akari had tear wanted to come out, but she kept her composer. For the sake of her people, her family, and for herself. Former King Bello stood in front of his deceased wife, with tears flowing down his face. His face showing love, pain and most of all, regret.

 Pope Iselin walked near Former King Bello, near the casket. "If you walk around with your heart on your sleeve and if you try to be the change you want to see. If you lay down your life for love, so someone could be saved. There's a place for people like you. I've heard up there the streets are made of gold. And when you get there, there's a hand to hold. I believe when your days down here are through, there's a place up there for people like you." Pope Iselin said out loud. The words touch deeply into many hearts, including Aya. She wept even louder. Gaara could hear her and hearing her cry like that was breaking his heart. He wasn't sure if he should go over there to console her or not. Tamari who was standing close to him could feel his inner turmoil. "You should go over to her, she needs you." Tamari encouraged him. Gaara nodded and teleported right next to Akio.