Rudo and Hana Epilogue

Rudo- 33 years old

Hana- 34 years old

Their Child:

Ren (Son)- 2 years old

Narrator POV

Rudo moved away from his family hometown and moved to Asahi, the city town in the state of Yasu, of Purpleland, the Western Region of Abioye. 

He opened his own animal hospital has he became a veterinarian and on his free time, he trains animals. People around his new town, calls him the animal whisperer (Think of Doctor Doolittle). 

After a few years of staying single and hating himself for forcing himself unto Queen Akari, Rudo ended up being in a relationship with Hana, Kiba's older sister and Queen Akari's old friend.

 Rudo didn't become a Mayor, a General, a President, and nor a council member. Queen Akari gave him options and opportunities, but because of his past actions, he believed, he didn't deserve to work closely to the royal family and just like his Uncle, Kafele, he also wanted a peaceful and steady life. 

However, when requested and given an order, Rudo would often times, travel down country's Central Region, into its Capital and travel alongside with Princess Aya, when she was the Queen and King Diplomatic Personnel. 

Rudo met Hana during one of Princess Aya's mission to the Leaf, they hit it off instantly. Right before they met, Hana had broken up with her longtime boyfriend, who was found cheating on her. Hana didn't want to start anything but meeting with Rudo and hearing what he does for a living, Hana thought, moving and getting a new start would be great for her. 

Hana was supposedly to be the Head of the Inuzuka Clan, but the elders preferred Kiba, has he was in the same generations with Naruto and the Princesses, Prince of Abioye and trained with them. 

The elders thought, Kiba would better protect their clan than Hana. The explanations by them were stupid in Hana's opinion but she continued to do what she love best.

 Anyhow, with permission to leave the Leaf Village, Hana moved to Abioye and into the same state and town like Rudo. 

She ended up working alongside with him and help him expand his business. He would take care of the sick animals; she would often train and help with therapy.

 After four years living in the land of Abioye, Hana, and Rudo recognized their feelings for each other. 

The couple currently have a two year old son, Ren. And the couple themselves are soon to be wed.