Gone and Back Again

Clay POV

Me: Come on, come on.

I was helping Tailsko with her new invention, the Masker. It could make someone invisible or change their appearance.

Tailsko: YES!

We high-fived.

Me: Let's show the others!

5 minutes later

Everyone was gathered in Tailsko's living room.

Me: Allow us to present-WHOA!

Suddenly, Infinite burst through the wall.

Infinite: I WANT CLAY!

Me: Why? I'm only 8!

Meadow: YEAH! DON'T HURT MY TWIN BROTHER! 

Me+Meadow: CHARGE!!!!

We all started whaling on him. But he grabbed me by my sweatshirt hood. And reached for my goggles.

Me: DON'T! THOSE ARE THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME ALIVE AFTER THE...accident.

Tears started to well in my eyes. Then I stabbed him in the arm with my pocket knife.

Infinite: OW!

He dropped me, but I started flying with my tails(Me and Meadow have 2 tails, just like Tailsko). Then he used the Phantom Ruby and pushed everyone against the wall. I hit my head hard, and the world turned black.

Infinite POV

I grabbed Clay.

Tailsko: Why are you doing this?!

Me: I've been very lonely. And I always wanted a little brother. So I decided to take a boy who's had trauma. He's the perfect brother!

Clay: Urghh.

I teleported away. When I got back, I created a copy of the Phantom Ruby and ripped his heart out and replaced it with the copy. When he woke up, he was a jackal with black and red fur.

Clay: Ugh, what happened? Where am I?

Me: You're my little brother.

Clay: What happened?

Me: You were thrown against a wall. Come on, I'll take you to your room.

Clay: OK...big bro.

Clay POV

4 years later

I was on the couch, flipping through the channels when Infinite came up.

Infinite: I'm goin' out.

Me: Oh, can I come? You never let me come!

Infinite: OK.

So we flew out and headed towards the village, where I saw some people at Meh Burger. When they saw us, they got ready to attack. But the 2 foxes looked...familiar. Then a flood of memories  flowed through my head, and I grabbed my head, screaming. Then I fell to the ground and saw something that looked like the Phantom Ruby pop up next to me. Then the world turned black.

Tailsko POV

When the new jackal fell unconscious, something weird happened: he turned into a 12 year old, black and red, twin tailed fox. Meadow gasped.

Meadow: CLAY?!

Everyone else gasped.

Sonica: Clay? The small fox boy from 4 years ago?

Knuxie: The kid we have the shrine for?

Me and Meadow started shaking and looked at Infinite.

Infinite: OH CRAP TIME TO SPLIT!

He teleported away.

Me: Let's take him to my place. That should help him remember. 

Clay POV

I woke up on a couch.

Me: Ugh...what happened? Where am I?

Then everyone jumped out.

Me: Guys?

Tears started to well in my eyes.

Me: GUYS!

I tackled Meadow and Tailsko in a hug.

Tailsko: Wow! You're a lot stronger than last time!

I laughed.

Me: I guess I am! 

I got off them.

Me: So much has changed!

Meadow: You want a tour?

Me: Yep! What's in the shed?

I peeked in and saw a shrine to me.

Tailsko: Ummm...

Me: Not even gonna ask. Hey guys, why's Sonica bleeding out of her eyes?

Tailsko: RUN!

I was the fastest one.

Me: WHAT'S HAPPENING?!

Tailsko: That's Sonica.EXE. If you get caught, you die and become an EXE.

I watched her grab Knuxie and kill her. I didn't see anything after that.

I watched her grab Tailsko and I gasped. I fell on my knees, shaking and holding my head. Then I saw Sonica run and try to punch me. I got up and grabbed her fist. I threw her against a tree and she turned back.