Who are you?

Clay POV

I woke up in a weird room. It looked drained of life.

Me: Where am I?

I heard footsteps coming towards my door, so I pretended to be asleep.

???: When will the ritual be ready?

???2: Soon. All we have to do is wait for the prince and princess to wake up and then we can begin to induct them into the royal family.

I summoned a clone of me on the other side of the room and made him do the distraction dance from Henry Stickmin. They saw him.

???: Hey let's take a dance break!

???2: Yeah!

I got out of bed and snuck out into the hall. I was walking, using my tracking app on my phone to find Meadow, when I came across a crack in the ground. There seemed to be a light coming quickly from in it. 

Me: What the-WHOA!

Fire came out of the crack.

???: HEY!

2 people were coming towards me. I started running. I was starting to get close to where Meadow's signature was. I dove into the room at the last second.

Me: Meadow!

I saw her talking with another fox. I immediately recognized her.

Me: M-mom?

Tears started to well in my eyes.

Me: MOM!

I dived at her and hugged her. She jumped.

Snow: CLAY?!

Me: I've missed you! 

Snow: I missed you too!

Me: Where are we? How did we get here? Why are we here?

Snow: We're at your fathers castle, you were taken here, and you 2 are gonna be part of a ritual to induct you into the royal family.

Me: Why does dad want to do this to us?

Snow: You 2 have insane powers, especially you, Clay. He wants to use you guys to take over the world.

Me: Me and Meadow are gonna go now.

I grab my portal gun and blast the ground, opening a portal. We jumped through.  We got to Tailsko's house.

Me: We're-huh?

The place was covered in blood, with everyone but Tailsko's and Tom's corpses lying on the floor.

Me: What happened?

???: Clay? Meadow? Is that you?

I looked over to see Tailsko hiding behind the couch. I ran over to her,

Me: Tailsko! What happened?

Tailsko: Some...monster attacked! Tom was missing and I'm the only survivor!

Then I felt a cold hand on my shoulder.

???: Gotcha now.

My eyes widened and I blacked out.

Time skip brought to you by Clay doing the distraction dance

I woke up in a blood-splattered version of Tailsko's room. And a demonic-looking version of her was laying next to me.

Me: Ugh, this place is creepy.

I got up and opened the door. When I looked out, I saw demonic versions of everyone except Meadow and Tom.

Me: OK. 3...2...1.

I went invisible and started sneaking out. I was just about to open the door when, suddenly, I went uninvis. I looked at them and they looked at me. I bolted out the door.

Tailsko.EXE POV

When I woke up, I saw that Clay wasn't next to me. I opened the door.

Sonica.EXE: Oh God, if she finds out...

Me: Finds out what?

They looked at me.

Sonica.EXE: Well...

Me: Don't tell me he escaped.

Jamey.EXE: OK, we won't.

Me: C'mon guys! How could you have let my crush escape?!

Sonica.EXE: We're sorry! He was invisible! He was too fast!

Clay POV

I circled back and went into the workshop to fix my portal gun.

Me: Almost there...YES!

I had just fixed it when the demonic friends came in.

Tailsko.EXE: STOP!

Me: Bye!

I made a portal and jumped through. When I got back, everyone was alive.

Me: Yes! Hey guys!

Tom: Hey Clay!

Just then, the wall exploded, revealing Eggwoman.

Me: What do you want?!

Egghead: I want to experiment on you! Robots...ATTACK!