Prologue

The Earth was created, a place where there was only a portion of land called Pangea that, after millions of years, fragmented to form the continents and the division of the oceans.

In the Beginning of the World, those who ruled it were the dinosaurs, ferocious and often bloodthirsty and carnivorous beings, some herbivores and others omnivores.

In this period the deities were born, beings that were extremely strong and unsurpassed.

They lived in the sky above the Earth and reacted to the rules of the world at will.

As Deities, they were very arrogant and ignorant to the point of defying something they dubbed the Black Infernal Gates.

These Hellish Black Gates were born long before the Deities

It has no connection with Thanatos, the God of the Underworld, or Hades, the God of Hell.

Being a place that not even these mighty beings had the courage to step into

The Black Infernal Gates took its name from possessing various beings, from demons to dragons, and these beings that lived within these Gates were insanely strong, powerful enough to face Divinities and emerge victorious without even suffering a scratch.

However, the deities did not know this, since everyone who entered... never left.

The Black Infernal Gate is divided into six

The "base floor"; The Infernal Home, where the Black Infernal Flames resided, flames that burned the soul and body, giving no possibility of reincarnation, and besides that they could burn and rebuild the world from ashes.

And because of that, no being could pass, as the Fire burned even the strongest deities, obliterating their souls.

It was... a hellish torture that no one wanted to go through or suffer

The pain of a burning soul was immeasurable

The hellish first floor; The hellish second floor; The hellish third floor; The hellish fourth floor, the hellish sixth floor and the top floor...

"The kingdom"

It was where beings like demons even dragons lived

They were a place where whoever enters, dies by demons or by other beings

To give you an idea, the weaker existence of the "Kingdom" could face Hades and emerge victorious, but of course, it would come out with some wounds.

However, nothing that its regenerative ability didn't heal quickly.

They were immortal beings that possessed an absurd regeneration, being able to regenerate even if their heads were ripped off or their body turned to dust.

In the middle of the "Kingdom" there was a castle

A Castle where no one could enter

In the "Kingdom", the strongest beings were called Infernal Flames, ranging from Number 1 to 10, each of a different race.