Ragnarok 2

*Author: I'll complete the story here, I wanted to put images in the other one, but unfortunately, the number of images that could be placed has reached the maximum*

Deku: Time is running out, my friend, and my dragons are getting hungry.

The other gods started looking for the serpent everywhere.

Zeus didn't care and continued to attack Deku, who let out a sigh.

But soon Zeus had to dodge when a gigantic echelon of Black Flames charged towards him.

Deku: Thank you.

Deku appeared in front of Zeus and kicked him with a little more force.

Zeus flew away because of the kick

At that, Deku looked at Adão and smiled, taking another sword.

Deku threw the sword to Adão who parried

Deku: It's one of the seven virtues, keep it and make a bagasse, young man

Deku: It's one of the seven virtues, keep it and make a bagasse, young man. Kill the God you are going to face with her, have no mercy.

Adão: Thank you...

Deku: Well, I'm the elder human technically, so I have to give a gift to a friend.

He looked at Eve

Deku: Help him on the path he will take, and don't let him use the sword irresponsibly.

He got a wave from Eve

Deku looked at Cain and Abel

Deku: You can call me grandpa, I'm really old, although that perishes with my pride.

All the humans were happy, including Eve and Adão.

All: GO GRANDMA!!

Deku felt his body breaking apart seeing so many people calling him grandpa

Deku: Well, it's a grandfather's duty to protect his grandchildren. So let's get this over with. My Dragons... Get ready, we'll start the killing in 5 minutes.

The ancient and elder dragons shot their breath into the sky, making it look like a rainbow.

Deku: This is beautiful isn't it? You only have 5 minutes, my friend.

The gods who went looking for the serpent were even more desperate, since they couldn't find the damn serpent.

Deku: Let's finish our fight!

He shouted, closing his hand to nullify the Lightning Dragon.

Zeus' aura grew stronger, while lightning and thunder crashed into the arena

With Brunilda:

Geir: What's going on?

Brunhilda: He will use his divine weapon.