Title Card.

We cut open into the heart of the Forever Fall Forrest. The red leaves were falling down to the ground. It was a peaceful night, the silence was only disturbed by the animals that live in the forest. That was until the sound of multiple sounds of silent footsteps we heard. It showed a small platoon of what seems to be special forces slowly but surely making their way through the darken forest with night vision goggles. It they were trying to be as stealthy as possible, that was until one decided to speak up into the comms.

|Member 3|: I am getting a bad feeling about this.

|Member 6|:  Will you be quiet? We're getting closer to our targets location.

|Number 3|: And that's exactly why I'm getting nervous here!

He yelled harshly into the comms although still quietly with annoyance, anger, and slight fear. He clearly wasent ready mentally or physically for this mission. Another one spoke up.

|Member 10|: Care to explain what in the hell are you so nervous about? We are ready this time.

|Member 3|: Obviously lack of Grimm being one. Now that would be normal for this, but the fact that there's no traps laid out. As Bravo-Six stated we are nearing the target. And by now, One if not all of us should at least have ran into a trap, yet there's nothing.

This gotten the others to pause for a moment in their advancement and looked at one another. He raised a good point, and now they were all on edge. With their target not intending to be captured, he tended to leave out traps, more of a distraction for him to escape, and the fact that at least one of them haven't activated a trap got them worried. One finally spoke up.

|Member 8|: Maybe he laid a silent alarm system a good meters back. You know, like a early warning system! He probably escaped by now while we were slowly moving in to him!

|Member 2|: Damn it. What do we do sir!?

Without wasting a single second the leader of this little platoon called in to see if they can track down the target. After a quick moment he spoke up.

|Member 1|: He's heading south east! We need to hurry, move out!

Without another word being thrown they ran in the direction deciding to loose the stealth plan.

[Meanwhile]

We see a figure running between the trees with a quickness. A look of panic, anger, sadness, and tiresome.

|???|: •Damn it. They found me! How did they find me!? I made sure to cover up all the tracks! Whatever, good thing I decided to just build an early warning system, instead traps.•

He stopped for a moment in order to capture his breath. Knowing he's far enough to take a small breathing break.

|???|: •They finally learned after the sixth attempt that they weren't made to kill, took them long enough. I just need to head for the nearest village till they think they lost me.•

He looked up determined before he started to run once again after getting a good distance he saw a deer run ignoring it. He then jumped over a broken tree log, and without notice a shot rang out in the Forrest. His eyes widened as he felt a great deal of pain in his stomach area... He slowly looked down and noticed his shirt being drench in blood. He looked back up to see a hunter that had a look of shock, with his rifle lowed to his side. He fell to his knees as the blood seemingly doesn't seem to stop the hunter quickly moved to the man who now just fell onto his side, kneeling down he started to speak in a rushed worried tone.

|Hunter|: Ohmygodareyouokay!? Ididntevenseeyouiwastryingtohuntthedeerbutiguessitranway- Oh damn it! What am I getting side tracked for!? Hold on I'm calling the ambulance!