𝖠𝖴𝖦𝖴𝖲𝖳

AG ( AUGUST )conrad fisher      !

AG ( AUGUST )
conrad fisher !

REMINDER
— this book is currently
being re-written.

The Conklin family visits Cousins Beach every summer. They spend their time with the Fisher family— having fun and spending time at the beach. The five kids were stuck together like glue always going swimming, looking at the sunsets. Basically doing everything together.

Cousins was like another home for the Conklin family, especially with the Fishers. When things didn't go as planned they would always have each others back.

Nora Conklin was no Belly, she's very uncommunicative — as Laurel called her. She didn't have as many friends as Belly, she was very introverted, and an easy target for bullying.

But when times were rough and she needed comfort she'd go to Conrad. He was always by her side, caring for her when she needed it the most. Those small acts of kindness made Nora love him — and may have started a small crush.

The thing is, she could never tell these feelings to anyone. Mainly because her twin sister Belly had a huge crush on him and it would be wrong to like her sister's crush. She also didn't have the courage to tell him that she liked him.

The feelings started when she was eleven and is still there now that she's fifteen. Even when she tried stopping herself from these feelings they would always come back.

Not to mention the Tension they've had on many recent occasions.

This year was different for Nora in many different ways. She hit puberty and looked very different than last year. But she did not only change physical, she changed mentally. She thought way differently than she did before.

But one thing that wasn't different were her feelings for Conrad.

INTRODUCING !

natasha bordizzo as nora conklin❝ i like you, okay

❝ i like you, okay. there, i said it.❞

chris briney as conrad fisher❝ you like me? nora conklin likes me

❝ you like me? nora conklin likes me.❞

the rest of  tsitp as their respective characters

DETAILS   !
started: 06.17.22
published: 06.18.22
rewritten: 01.6.24
finished: 00.00.00

one. there will be mentions of alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, language, very small amounts of mature chapters, and much more.

two. i do not own the summer i turned pretty. i do own nora conklin along with any other oc and their story/plot line.

three. sooo basically i wrote this last year, and i never finished it but i am not happy with this writing. i feel like it's cringe and shitty. but i feel like my writing has improved in some ways over the past few months. but like i said team conrad 4life and i hope you enjoy this book! oh and to make one thing clear, rewritten chapters will look different than the previously written chapters! IM REWRITTING THIS AGAIN IN JANUARRY AHHAHA. 😜 enjoy pookie bears!

 😜 enjoy pookie bears!