007 book party & drive-ins

chapter seven: book party & drive-ins !

     Nora watched as a Conrad downed a cup of alcohol. "Slow it down." She walked to him, grabbing the cup from him. "Why." She sighed, "Cause I don't want you ending up the same way you did at the bonfire."

     His face went sad, "No I won't." She wanted to believe him but she couldn't risk him picking a fight with anyone at this book party.

     "Oh, Conrad?" Laurel called Conrad over. "You're lucky Laurel is calling me over there." He sighed as he made is way to Laurel. Thank the lord for her.

     Not that she was no longer occupied she went and sat with Jeremiah and Steven. "I'm high-key bored" She sighed while she played with her hair.

     Moments later Conrad walked over saying the same thing, "You know, this shit is so boring. Can we go somewhere?"

     "Yeah, and where is somewhere?" Nora asked as she looked at him.

   "We could go into town, I don't know, buy some weed from that guy with the Rainbow dash tattoo?" Jeremiah suggested.

"Nah, he got arrested last summer," Conrad told them.

     "Even if he wasn't, I'm not doing drugs with you guys." Nora protested.

     "Well, then we could go to the drive-in" Steven suggested.

     "Dude, gross. No, I-I don't want to watch Belly hooking up with some kid in the back seat of a minivan." Jeremiah had a disgusted look on his face.

     "Yo, actually... let's go to the drive-in," Conrad said.

     "Wait. Like.. like, really?" Steven asked.

     "Yeah. Why not?"

     "Seriously? You're willing to go ruin Belly's date? Y'all are messed up." Nora told them. "And maybe I am, but anything to get out of this fucking place." Conrad smirked, handing the car keys to Steven.

     "Ya'll are crazy." Nora didn't move herself off of the couch, "I'm not going."

     Conrad picked Nora up as he sprinted to the door. "You have to have a little fun in your life." Conrad laughed.

     And there it was again. That Goddamn stare. The same one from the pool, the one Belly interrupted. Not only that but his grip on her, she could feel the muscles in his biceps. Don't let this moment end.

They drove up next to Belly's window, Steven laughed when he saw Belly in the car.

"My, God, Steven." Nora slapped his shoulder.

Jeremiah and Steven began making kissing noises.

Belly got out of the car and opened the car door. Nora didn't want to be seen by her sister. Anything to keep the attention away from her. "Hide me please." Nora pleaded. 

"Go down." Conrad pointed to the floor of the car. She unblocked her seatbelt and crouched down she hoped she wasn't visible to Belly.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Belly yelled at Steven.

  "Uh, just catching the end of our favorite movie."

"You have no right! You have to go!"

"Oh, Belly, relax. We-we were just joking around." Jeremiah laughed. "Steven, if you don't leave, I swear to God I will send everyone in this car your Dramione fanfic." Belly hissed.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh, he spent an entire chapter talking about Draco's wand."

"Oh, my God." Jeremiah gasped, "You know don't be embarrassed, man. Draco's hot." He added on.

"Drop it. Drop it." Steven insisted.

"Hey, seriously. Please leave." Belly demanded.

"All right, let's go, guys," Conrad told them.

"What?" Steven and Jeremiah questioned.

Nora began to lightly punch the back of Steven's seat. "Okay."

"Steven, drive the car" Belly insisted.

"You were the one who wanted to come, Conrad," Steven commented as he began driving away.

Nora Made her way back to her seat as she buckled her seatbelt. "See, stupid idea!" She yelled at the boys.

     Nora was asleep in her room but she was abruptly awoke by her door opening. Conrad Walked in as he sat himself down beside Nora, "Nor." He rubbed Nora's legs on top of the sheets.

     She slightly woke up, turning to face him. "What's going on?" She asked while her eyes tried to make out Conrad in the dark light. "Can I sleep here again?"

     Again. Nora nodded her head.