Second day

Kaitlin's POV

"Don't you fucking say that to me, bitch!" He says pointing the gun to my face, as I shake in fear.

"We are not breaking up!" He screams in my face.

"Lucas, please. Put the gun down" i cry.

"Shut up!"

"This isn't you."

"Yes it is." He presses the gun against my temple, putting pressure against it.

"Stop! You're hurting me!" I shout as tears roll down my soaked face. The feeling of the gun against my skin then disappears...

I scream and jump. I find myself sprawled on the couch with Nash by my seat.

"Are you okay? Whats wrong?" He asks slowly brushing my arm. I move it away, uncomfortable.

"N-Nothing. Forget it" he wipes away a tear with his thumb.

"Okay" he whispers. "Do you want me to take you to your room?" He asks standing up.

"It's not finished. I'll just sleep on the couch" i say closing my eyes. I suddenly feel a hand go under my back and under my legs.

"What are you doing?" I ask holding onto his neck, afraid I might fall.

"I'm not letting you sleep on the couch" he says walking up the stairs. He walks into a room I suppose is his bedroom. He lays me on the bed and covers me with his soft white blanket. He sits at the end of the bed near my feet.

"Thank you." I whisper. He smiles and walks to his closet. He pulls out a sleeping bag and lays it on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I ask examining his every move.

"I'm sleeping on the floor" he says taking out a pillow.

"Don't be stupid. We can share the bed" i say patting the space next to me.

"Are you sure?" He asks. I nod and he walks to the other side of the bed. He climbs in and i feel the bed sink as his body lays down. He covers himself then looks at me. He stares into my eyes then smiles, his face only centimetres away from my face. Close enough i can smell his minty breath.

"What?" I ask breaking a smile.

"I missed those beautiful eyes of yours" he whispers not breaking eye contact.

"Yeah? Anything else?" I ask falling into his eyes.

"That smile. That kissable face. That- *sigh* you" he says tilting his head closer to mine. His nose brushes mine, and he leans to kiss me... But i pull away.

"I'm sorry. I- I don't know why I just did that" i say embarrassed.

"Forget it. We should get some sleep anyways." He says closing the light next to him.

---------------------

I wake up to the sun peaking threw the large window. I turn around in the bed sheet and slowly sit up. I walk down stairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning" Cameron says as he sees me walk in. I smile in response.

"What are you making?" I curiously ask.

"Pancakes" he smiles placing two on a plate and giving it to me. My favourite!

"Thank you" I take the maple syrup and pour some on my plate.

"What are you doing today?" He asks, his mouth full of pancakes.

"I have an audition for this TV show in two hours" i say cutting another piece. I suddenly feel nervous, thinking about it.

"What type of show?"

"Comedy, romantic. There's a lot of sarcasm" I say taking a bite.

"It would be perfect for you. You're a natural" he says giggling. I smile back at him, hitting him playfully on the arm.

"Thanks" i pour myself a glass of orange juice.

"I was talking about the sarcasm." He jokes. I look at him and can't help but laugh.

"Funny"  I put my plate into the dishwasher. "I have to go and get ready. See you later?"

"Yeah. Do you need a ride?" He asks taking a sip of his juice.

"No I'm fine. Thank you" I walk up the stairs and into my room. It wasn't finished but it was pretty. I was missing a bed though. I looked into my closet, and to my surprise, all my clothes were hanging there.

~~~~

"Kaitlin Grier" the woman says. I stand up and follow her into another room, the one where I had done my audition previously. If you wonder, yes. I changed my last name to Grier a while back.

"Hello Kaitlin. We have picked you to be our leading actress." The man says. I couldn't believe it.

"I would like you to meet Nash Grier. He will be playing the role of Liam." My eyes grew wide as I see Nash walk threw the door. He looks at me and smiles faintly.

"We will start filming in two weeks. Until then, we will have photoshoots and rehearsals. Any questions?" The woman asks.

I look at Nash and he looks at me shaking his head. "No" he states.

"Good then, you can leave." She rudely says. I walk out Nash following behind. We walked outside into the street of LA.

"Congrats" he says, breaking the awkward silence. I smile and thank him. "You too" i look at the ground and play with my feet.

"I'm so hungry" he says. I laugh and look i to his blue orbs.

"I would kill for Yogourt Land right now." I say flashing him a smile.

"Well look at that! Right across the street!" He says walking to the corner of the street. I follow close behind, debating on what to say next.

We cross the street and walk into the building. I pay fir my cup and sit in at a table, waiting for Nash.

"So, how's Lucas?" He asks. The hair on my beck start to rise, as i begin to feel nervous, picturing the last time I saw him.

"I wouldn't know. We don't talk anymore" i say taking a bite of my ice cream. A smile starts to creep on Nash's lips but he quickly hide his emotion.

"How come?" He asks, directly. I sigh and place my cup on the table.

"I don't feel like talking about it. I'm not ready." I tell him. He nods and quickly looks away.

"What about you?" I ask. He looks up at me and smirks.

"Haven't dated anybody after you left. Couldn't get my mind off you" he says. A sudden awkward atmosphere takes place, shutting us up.

Once we were both done, we walked outside. Suddenly, a group of paparazzi gather around us.

"Kaitlin! Smile for the camera!" One screamed.

"Kaitlin! Are you and Nash dating?" Another asked.

"We want to see a kiss" someone screams.

"Nash! I got yourself a slut!"

"Kaitlin sleeping with another man"

Nash places his hand behind my back and guides me to his car. I get in and he does as well.  He drives away from the group, and turns a corner, loosing sight of them.

"You ok?" He asks, coming to a red light. I rub my forehead and sigh. "They called me a slut. Why would they say things like that?" I ask trying to be strong.

"They just want a reaction out of you. Don't listen to them." He says driving off again.

------------
SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! Things have been crazy lately!

Anyways, comment what you think and don't forget to vote!

Catherine:)💘✌🏻️