20

7 years later

Bonten has become one of the most feared criminal organizations in all of Japan in the past few years. It has grown to be involved in all sorts of illegal activities like gambling, fraud, prostitution, murder etc.

7 years have passed since you created Bonten. You were only 15 when you started and now you're 22.

And for the others?

They are still by your side and now executives working in bonten.

Bonten number 2 [your loyal mad dog]
Sanzu haruchiyo 

Bonten executive 
Kazutora hanemiya

Bonten executive 
Ran haitani 

Bonten executive 
Rindou haitani 

Bonten executive 
Izana kurokawa 

Bonten executive 
Hanma shuji

Bonten executive 
Kokonoi hajime 

Bonten executive 
Inupi seishu 

Bonten executive
kakucho hitto

-

The sounds of cheers and laughter filled the room as everyone started congratulating the now new wedded couple.

"Congratulations guys!"

"You guys are so cute!"

"See! They were meant to be!"

Emma smiles and thanks everyone while draken stands beside her with his arm wrap around her waist.

After they finish greeting the guest they walk to the table their friends were seated at. Mitsuya whistled when he saw them approach their table.

"Look, it's the love birds!" He teases, making emma blush and draken chuckle. Hinata gets up and hugs emma while congratulating her.

"Ahh! You look so stunning!" Emma blushes at her compliment and thanks her.

"Congrats man!" Baji says while patting his back. 

"Can't believe you managed to have the balls to propose to her." Baji adds on making everyone in the table laugh while Draken glares at him.

"Eh?!"

"Seriously dude, it took you so long to ask her out." 

"Okay okay, enough about that! Draken you better take good care of my sister!" Mikey says, baji nodding his head in agreement.

"Yeah!" 

Draken rolls his eyes and kisses emma.

"Of course I will! She is the love of my life!" 

Everyone whistled at his comment while poor emma was blushing like crazy. She playfully slaps his chest and draken only smirks before giving her another kiss.

"Okay okay we get it!" Nahoya interrupts.

"You're just jealous that you're single." Draken teases. Nahoya gasp as he was offended.

"Am not!"

The night continued to be full of joy and light.

While that was going on, the other part of the city was filled with chaos.

Heavy footsteps ran down the hall as laughter could be heard. The door opens to reveal the cause of the situation.

"Boss! I got rid of the spy that you told us about! And I have his head like how you asked!"